New Zealand/Australia

foxyh

I'm taking you up on your kind offer to share your travel and wine experience when you visit Australia.

I requested a tour booklet that has wine tours offered in the Barossa Valley area; it sounded interesting and can be done as either a tour or a self drive. Looking forward to getting more information on this.

It will be a once in a lifetime trip for us so we want to see and do what really interests us.

We will be on this same cruise. March 2007. We took advantage of the onboard booking while in Alaska last August. Heck of a deal. We were not planning on spending extra days in Auckland before embarkation, but now I'm not to sure. Also think I would like to have more than a day to recover from the long flight.Thanks again for the awesome photos. Can't wait to have my memory card filled with New Zealand/Australia!!

We will be on this same cruise. March 2007. We took advantage of the onboard booking while in Alaska last August. Heck of a deal. We were not planning on spending extra days in Auckland before embarkation, but now I'm not to sure. Also think I would like to have more than a day to recover from the long flight.Thanks again for the awesome photos. Can't wait to have my memory card filled with New Zealand/Australia!!
Excellent......hope we all meet up somewhere on the pool deck, lounge, or walking the perimeter for exercise....we can hardly wait for this trip.:eek: :eek:

I'm taking you up on your kind offer to share your travel and wine experience when you visit Australia.

I requested a tour booklet that has wine tours offered in the Barossa Valley area; it sounded interesting and can be done as either a tour or a self drive. Looking forward to getting more information on this.

It will be a once in a lifetime trip for us so we want to see and do what really interests us.

:cool: Exactly.....I have spent hours on the internet searching for and researching trips that go along with our interests......we finally decided we wanted to see it all.....good grief!!! We do have several trips that include wine country and wineries so I will let you know how that goes.

:cool: Exactly.....I have spent hours on the internet searching for and researching trips that go along with our interests......we finally decided we wanted to see it all.....good grief!!! We do have several trips that include wine country and wineries so I will let you know how that goes.

Archived