Attention New Orleans folks: which Ghost Tour is best for kids?

Cinderelli

Hi, New Orleans resident. I am a humble New Jerseyian who loves your city and will be returning with my hubby and 14 year old son and 10 year old daughter when we sail from the Conquest on 8/29. When we return on Sunday -- the day before Labor Day -- I thought we'd end our day with a night time ghost tour the kids might LOVE.

I see online there are many to choose from.

What is your experience for the best one for KIDS -- the most theatrical, interactive -- NOT just focused on HISTORY -- in their words -- "Nothing BORING, MOM!"?

Or, another activity that might be great AT NIGHT. We have the days worked out. What could you do at night on a Sunday evening? (I have already heard that that weekend, the Southern Decadence group will be having their convention there in the French Quarter, so I have to be careful where we go with the kids in the evenings!)

Thanks for your advice, and we look forward to visiting your wonderful city next month!

:o

Archived