Enough time in Nassau for all of this??

flossyal

My family and I will be on the Elation in Jan. and our stop at Nassau is from 7am to 3pm. I was wondering if we will have time to do everything we want to do. If we leave the ship as early as we can and take the ferry to Atlantis to see the "digs", then the ferry back to do a carraige ride through town, go to see the Fincastle Fort and then the Straw Market are we being unrealistic for the time allowed? I know some of you have been to Nassau more than once and can give me a better idea of how much time it take to get from point A to point B. There are five of us-4 adults and 1 ten year old. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

My family and I will be on the Elation in Jan. and our stop at Nassau is from 7am to 3pm. I was wondering if we will have time to do everything we want to do. If we leave the ship as early as we can and take the ferry to Atlantis to see the "digs", then the ferry back to do a carraige ride through town, go to see the Fincastle Fort and then the Straw Market are we being unrealistic for the time allowed? I know some of you have been to Nassau more than once and can give me a better idea of how much time it take to get from point A to point B. There are five of us-4 adults and 1 ten year old. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I believe you will have plenty of time to do the things you have listed during the time you have available in Nassau.

we did all the things you mentioned, and i think you should have time. may want to grab a taxi back so you don't have to wait on the water taxi.

the carriage rides are only about a half hour long, and they will end it at the straw market if you want. straw market is only a ten minute walk back to the ship. we were there for a day and a half, so took in a beach day at cable beach also. that was a wonderful day.

dog

• 2 weeks later...

Definately take a taxi to Atlantis. This will give you more time.

The water taxis will only leave when they are full, so that can slow things down. Plus they don't drop you off right at Atlantis. You still would have about a ten minute walk. A regular taxi will take you right to the main entrance, and faster.

Archived