Miracle 10-01-06 part. 2

stephanie76

Grand Cayman, tendering was also a breeze. We had the Stingray City and snorkel tour booked outside of Carnival with Moby Dick. I thought this was fantastic. It was about $35 pp. It was a steal for the experience. This is my 2nd time at stingray city and I did not wimp out like the 1st time. I even held one of these magnificent creatures. I would recommend Moby Dick. After Stingray City we dropped by the newly opened Margaritaville and took a dip in their pool. The pool was refreshing. We did not eat there so we cannot comment on that. It seemed prettty lively inside though.

Cozumel, we went to Playa Mia resort. I have mixed feelings about this one. If you simply want to chill on the beach and drink this package was a steal. My father and brother did just that. They have only great things to say about this day. My husband and I wanted to snorkel. We had to pay $40 for the deluxe package that included entry to the resort and all we can drink. Again, if you drink alot this is a great deal. The waiter really kept them coming. You can pay another $10 and get the buffet included we did not. We were under the impression snorkel equipment was included. It was not. $12 pp. I just felt nickel and dimed. My own fault though. We should have split up and my husband and I go on a snorkel tour while everyone else stays at the beach. However, the snorkeling from the beach was actually pretty good. Once we got out there we saw alot of fish. Nothing to exotic but not bad for off the beach. Long story short if you want to snorkel book a tour if you wanna drink and relax go to PLaya Mia, they also had a freshwater pool that was nice too.

Next up.... Belize and Costa Maya

Hi Stephanie,how are ya'll? When we went to Margaritaville in Grand Cayman everybody that ate said the food was good,knowing us we chose to drink.Everybody in the place was having a great time,some of the dancers from the ship were there drinking and dancing,They were very good and got the crowd really into it,The DJ was also great.It was kinda exspensive,but we had a blast.Tell Marissa we said hi and we enjoyed watching her in the kids talent show:)

Archived