Enchantment 5 day'er question

Hi, I'll be taking 3 people who have never been on a cruise with me in Nov to cruise to KW, Coz and CocoCay. The question is this. I've been on 4 day cruises and 7 but never a 5.

How many formal nights if any?

Is there a "lobster night"?

Is there a grand buffet for them to see?

Input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

I just got off the ship yesterday with the same itinerary so the answers are:

1. One formal night (on the second night i.e. the evening of Key West)

2. Lobster night is on the last night (the evening of Coco Cay)

3. Grand buffet is on the last night at Windjammer (where there are numerous displays of 'edible art').

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

You will love the Enchantment crew - they were all so sweet! I don't know how they do it day after day and yet still coming across so warm and gracious.

One word of advice, if get onboard early on the sail date, take only a small carry-on. Windjammer cafe (the only place you can get lunch) can get really packed and I saw some people fighting through the crowds with their big bags.

Oh, do stay up the evening they have 'dancing under the stars'. It was truly magical. There was a midnight buffet as well that evening. Although I did not try it, the spread looked good and judging by the number of people 'oinking' it out ;) , I think people enjoyed the food immensely.

ps. if you have a spare room in your suitcase, can you smuggle me in? I'm really small!!:D :D

• 4 weeks later...
You will love the Enchantment crew - they were all so sweet! I don't know how they do it day after day and yet still coming across so warm and gracious.

One word of advice, if get onboard early on the sail date, take only a small carry-on. Windjammer cafe (the only place you can get lunch) can get really packed and I saw some people fighting through the crowds with their big bags.

Oh, do stay up the evening they have 'dancing under the stars'. It was truly magical. There was a midnight buffet as well that evening. Although I did not try it, the spread looked good and judging by the number of people 'oinking' it out ;) , I think people enjoyed the food immensely.

ps. if you have a spare room in your suitcase, can you smuggle me in? I'm really small!!:D :D

Which night is the "dancing under the stars"?? Was the midnight buffet on deck? Or is it the Grand Buffet in Windjammer? I'm going 11/20 and am planning as you can tell. Thanks!

Archived