Report from Mom and Dad on their Rapsody Cruise

Cruise Arizona

Hellow everyone.

Some second hand reporting her from Mom and Dad from Rapsody of the Seas.

Mom and Dad, both 66, just too a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on Rapsody fo the Seas, Royal Carribean.

Glad to say they had a fantastic time. They loved the Pre Late Sitting Dinner Shows. They loved formal nights.

But here's the part I found iteresting. 75% of the guest onboard were from Texas, so they had "Texas Night" or something like that and the actually encouraged pax to wear their jeans in the dining room.

OK, I'm a goof ball and like the whole dining experience to be more formal, but ilt looks like all my ex highschool boyfriends would be thrilled to wear their jeans on Texas nigt. But this information was not included in the pre-cruise information so Mom and Dad didn't even pack jeans.

Mom and Dad also said that they spent most of their days in swim suits and cover-ups by the pool. This was a 7 night cruise with only 3 ports, so with the great weather they wore thier swim suits every day and did not wear their casual clothes.

Mom and Dad had a great cruise!!! Love the Ship and the Service and the ports.

Not sure if I'd chose this cruise for me, but great to hear that Mom and Dad had a great cruise.

Archived