4A Guarantee Question

kapcruiser

Today I called costco about my documents, she said 2-3 weeks before. She said we will not be assigned our room until we are at the port - is that confusing to do that day? Also, she said our catagory is all sold out, so hopefully some kind of upgrade. I am still going to look at the back of our documents and see if there is somekind of number that could be our room number, could that change at the pier on the day we are going to sail? This is all new to me and I am a little nervous. Any information would be helpful:)

Not confusing at all... you go to the porter when you arrive, give him your docs, he tells you your cabin #.. very easy. Even if you were to find out your cabin, it can change... I would not put too much stock in that... just wait until you get there, that is what is exciting about a guarantee... anticipation :D

Thank you for your quick response - You did put my mind at ease. I am so excited to cruise for the first time, that it is so hard for me to wait. Nothing phases my boys or husband. I'm the one who is nervous.:rolleyes:

Archived