Two Questions (one about the Pride)...

tinydancer21

First Question:

I know I've asked this but, I forgot (I'm a blond, haha) they do have hairdryers in the rooms, correct? (I have a guaranteed 8A)

Second Question:

If we have our passports do I need to carry our birth certs too? Also, do we need to take our passports with us when we go ashore?

Thanks! :D

Tiny - yes the Spirit class ships have hair dryers - they are in the drawer by the mirror in the cabin, not in the bathroom.

I am not sure about the passports ashore as being Canadian they took ours and returned them the day before the cruise ended. I would take a photocopy of your passport though and take it ashore, leaving the original in the cabin safe. Not sure if that would do any good but it made me feel better having it. I also took my birth certificate along but never was asked for it.

nah, once onboard and issued the sign and sail card, ya dunna need yer passports or other id again, unless yer writing a check in some port, then yer drivers lisence will suffice.

never made it to fairbanks, but i likes winters on the slope at prudhoe bay. spring and summertime sorta sucked up there though.

Archived