Best Cabin On Disney Cruise Help?

medicalman

Hello everybody,

thankyou to everybody who replied to my last question.

we are going to book onto the 7night western cruise on the disney ship can anybody tell me the best cabins?

we are going delux seaview outside stateroom cat 9 . we have been offered room no 2466 deck two with one company?i have seen on this forum that the back of the ship vibrates?

thanks for your help

medical man:confused:

We are going on the 11/25 sailing on the Magic. We are in an aft cabin on Deck 5. I have not heard about the vibration issue. That has me a little concerned. The board regarding the 11-25-06 trip did not mention this by some of the other regulars who had stayed in the aft area. What post did you see that on? What ship were they referring to? Thanks.

Geoff

We have been AFT on 9 of our 12 cruises. We love it!!

We have NEVER had any vibration at all, but we were on the upper decks, 5,6,7, so I dont know about deck 2 rooms.

I havnt heard of anybody experiencing this.

When we go next month we are deck 6 aft again.

I will look up some room reports and see if your oomis listed and what is said about it. If I find anything at al I will post and let you know.

mom x4,grandma x4

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the DIS boards! Don't get me wrong - Cruise Critic is great too but if you have specific questions, it is a great place to find answers. On the DIS board home page, you can look up stateroom reports and look at deck plans. As for personal experience, I have never sailed Disney (first cruise coming up in three weeks!!!) but I have cruised four times before. I have been at the back of the ship (on Deck 2) a couple of times and once we had the very back cabin and overall it wasn't that bad. There was some vibration but very mild. I felt the most vibration and noise upon entering and leaving the ports. Actually the most motion I have ever felt on any of the cruises was in the front of the ship. Hope that helps!

Kathy

Archived