Carnival Victory State Rooms

sakegato

Hi - I was wondering if someone that has been on the Carnival Victory could help me out. A friend booked a room on this ship and chose a balcony room off the back of the ship. In my experience (which has only been on Royal Caribbean), the balconies off the back of the ship are slightly larger than the balconies along the sides of the ship. Does this ring true with Carnival state rooms as well? (It is not a corner room). Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you -

Allison :D

If you go to Carnival.com or give the website to your friends you will see from the diagrams that the balconies look the same size as the side ones. I have usually found that the diagrams are pretty accurate representation. Hope this helps.

Sue

The balconies across the back of the ship are bigger then whats on the side. (so the deck plans are not true to form)

BUT these balconies on the back of carnival are not as large as the back of Royal so dont expect all that space.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1260530874052943369kXkADX

aft on the destiny-- will be the same on the Victory

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1097763190050830847sANsUO is a side balcony with three dividers opened...notice how narrow the side one is (your balcony will not be as long

My wife and I and my cousin and his wife, were on the Victory in November 2003. We each had balcony state rooms on the aft of the Victory. The balconies are larger than the side balcony. I measured the balcony at 10' X 14', however the railing and glass arc back towards the room and reduce the actual space some. We also had 2 chairs and a small table. We found that it was awesome being in the rear of the boat as we got great picture leaving every port. When we went on our last cruise we requested the rear balcony and got upgraded to the top floor, My other cousin had an inside room and they spent a lot of time with us on the balcony when we were leaving our ports of call. They thought the balcony was absolutely awesome!!! These are my favorite rooms on a cruise ship.

Enjoy!!!

Archived