Mikebrill & lilive4cruises where are you? Nautica Feb 2-20-07

janycels

Now have everyone's e-mail but the above names. I put it in my group mail so that we can communicate with one e-mail to everyone. so far I have 4 addresses ( 8 cruisers) and just missing the above names. Looks like we have a total of 12 CC cruisers at this time---missing Mike and Robin & Nick.

Please send me you 3-mail address so that I can put you on the list.

Janycels@aol.com

Hi Jan,

I tweaked and tweaked the security system (no idea what I've turned on or off) and finally got on. The last time was in July. I'm afraid to log off for fear of never getting back on!

Did you hear from Mike and and the others?

Take care,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Still haven't heard from Mikebrill, but I know they are on this cruise, because

he started the roll call for the 2-5- to 2-20 (2007) HK/Bangkok cruise

We have 10 so far. Maybe he and live4cruises will check in this week.

I am confused--you cannot get into the roll call board or the computer itself.

I keep my Mac on Sleep when I am not using it.

Jan

Just having trouble logging in to CC. Can read boards, but can't post or search. So far, I just stay logged on. That will work (I guess) until we have a power outage--then I'll have to figure it all out again.

Carolyn

Mike posts fairly often on this and on other boards. I believe he'll find this post sooner or later if we keep it on the front page.

My sister and I are starting to plan our excursions. It is our first time on Oceania and in Asia. We're most inclined to do the ship's excursions--so many countries, languages, monies, etc. Mike, what are the most important places/events/tours we should include? It will probably be our only time in Asia.

Jan, now we need to find live4 cruises. You did a great job.

Carolyn

We're most inclined to do the ship's excursions--so many countries, languages, monies, etc. Mike, what are the most important places/events/tours we should include? It will probably be our only time in Asia.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn

This will be DW's and my first time in all of the ports with the exception of Hong Kong. When we were in Hong Kong last Spring, we hired a car and guide from the Intercontinental Hotel, and he was terrific. This time, however, we'll do all of our sightseeing there on our own. I'll be researching private guides in all of the other ports and will share my findings on this board. We almost never take ship tours, as we prefer going with a small group (2 or 3 other couples max), tailoring the sights and flavors to what we want to see and do.

Mike

Sorry - but here I am! My e-mail is mbrill@dc.rr.com; or, if the digital police modifies it, mbrill - at - dc -dot - rr - dot - com

BTW, the cruise leaves 2/5, not 2/2 (I hope).

Looking forward to a fun CC group!!

Mike

OOPS!!!! I was trying to say 2-5 to 2-20-2007 but my fingers took a short cut/.

Glad to have your e-mail--I will be checking wih everyone for cabin #s after we get our final payment call from Oceania. It will be fun meeting everyone that we've been chatting with this year.

Look forward to seeing you in Feb....

Jan

Archived