Rhapsodyized, my Review

selectone

Oh no, it's not over??? Scotty, please tell us that you booked another cruise while onboard? We need to know when to expect the next edition? Looking forward to your reviews is almost as much fun as looking forward to an actual cruise!:D Thanks for the entertainment!

Oh, Man!!!! Thanks for adding FCC to my life-experience.

It's sooooo gooood! And you know what goes real well with it: whipped cream! woohoo! blood-sugar level skyrocketting...:D Haggendas vanilla ice cream next...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the great review! After the MOS inaugural in Feb, you should book a 24-night cruise, so your review lasts longer!:D

Cheers,

Laurent

Just means more time to eat on Sunday. I stop a ship’s officer in the Atrium. "Tell the Captain, if he wants to save more power, lower the speed to 1 knot and get back next Tuesday!" I’m in no rush!

Spoken like a true WGIGer!:D

So I didn't see in your review where you mentioned stopping by the Loyalty Ambassador and booking the MOS inagural. You'll have to address that oversight soon.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Scotty, you've done it again! Another outstanding cruise review. All of us girl cousins enjoyed cruising with you and your family. Onboard we booked the August 19th Rhapsody sailing for one last cruise on her before she repositions. (BTW, wouldn't that be close enough to your dad's next birthday for a cruise celebration?)

Patti

• 2 weeks later...

BRAVO!!!

So glad you posted on the Dallas thread which prompted me to hunt this review down. I was half expecting the snot nose kid who climbed the rock wall from your 2005 cruise to pop up at the ice cream machine and stick his tongue out when the machine ran empty.

I am a lapsed WGIG member, #54C. I was in charge of the mustard ice cream concession and hope my replacement will do the MOS justice. Good to see all of you still keeping that thread alive and that you have a group cruise in Feb. Wrona, Cap't, Micki so good to see your posts. Hope those that went to the Dallas gathering had a blast. I WAS going to go but last minute plans changed.

Wish you could all join me on Jan. 14 on the Rhapsody. Happy cruising to you all.

Bonnie, good to see a message from you and am glad to hear you've got another cruise scheduled. Hope you have a great time.

Hi Vicki, Good seeing you also! I see you have a cruise a few weeks after ours. Have a blast and please post a review.

BRAVO!!!

So glad you posted on the Dallas thread which prompted me to hunt this review down. I was half expecting the snot nose kid who climbed the rock wall from your 2005 cruise to pop up at the ice cream machine and stick his tongue out when the machine ran empty.

I am a lapsed WGIG member, #54C. I was in charge of the mustard ice cream concession and hope my replacement will do the MOS justice. Good to see all of you still keeping that thread alive and that you have a group cruise in Feb. Wrona, Cap't, Micki so good to see your posts. Hope those that went to the Dallas gathering had a blast. I WAS going to go but last minute plans changed.

Wish you could all join me on Jan. 14 on the Rhapsody. Happy cruising to you all.

Bonnie, good to hear from you!! We've been missing you!!

Bonnie, good to hear from you!! We've been missing you!!

Hi Wrona. Thanks! I might just pop into the WGIG site again. I stopped coming on CC when I thought there would be no cruise in my future but.. i am back in the saddle again! teehee.

Archived