Grand Princess

TheTaxMan

I can't tell you about L-201, but I can tell you about the Lido deck on the Grand. We were in L-218, I think, and we loved it. This was one of those so called upgrades, from a guaratee. We were a little worried, we went from Baja to the Lido. Our TA assured us it was an upgrade. When we first walked in I thought it was a little smaller than our other comparable rooms, but once we were settled, I loved it! Storage was different, bathroom bigger, location, wonderful! Noise, none! We were so close to everything, pizza around the corner. Cookies and tea, easy, just walk a little back and bring it back to your room. Movies under the Stars, just walk a little and there it is. I fell in love with the Lido Deck! Elavators were close, actually everything was, I think you will enjoy your room. That was our 12th Cruise, 8th on Princess, but in my heart, my favorite! Don't get me wrong they have all been wonderful, but this one was great, we did miss Belize, that was disapointing to my husband, not to me one more Sea Day! Have a wonderful vacation, you picked a great deck! Phyllis

We were on Lido deck in a balcony room. We loved it. You are underneath gym/spa area. They limit times that the weight room equipment can be used to eliminate noise in the evening and too early in the morning. (They take the pins out of the weight machines so people can't cheat!)

We liked this deck since it was so accessible to pool area. Didn't seem to be as much traffic in the corridors as well.

Archived