Oosterdam-Kid's Menu in Main dining room?

Sheebah

Hey everyone,

The big family cruise is rapidly approaching and I wonder if the Oosterdam has a Childrens menu in the main dining room.

I did a search to no avail...thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Hi Sheebah (I do love your screen name btw):

Have not been on Oosterdam, but to the best of my knowledge there is a children's menu in every HAL main dining room. It consists of such gourmet fare as hot dogs, french fries, pizza, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, etc. etc. My 7-year-old enjoyed the children's menu on Zaandam this summer. Adults may also partake of the children's menu upon request.:)

Have fun with the family,

Karin

Yay!

Thanks Karin....did your munchkin enjoy the food? Did they have kidlet desserts too? Like Sundays and such? Thank you so much for the prompt response!!

Hi Sheebah (I do love your screen name btw):

Have not been on Oosterdam, but to the best of my knowledge there is a children's menu in every HAL main dining room. It consists of such gourmet fare as hot dogs, french fries, pizza, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, etc. etc. My 7-year-old enjoyed the children's menu on Zaandam this summer. Adults may also partake of the children's menu upon request.:)

Have fun with the family,

Karin

Yay!

Thanks Karin....did your munchkin enjoy the food? Did they have kidlet desserts too? Like Sundays and such? Thank you so much for the prompt response!!

Sheebah:

Yes, and yes! Rule of thumb in the HAL dining rooms: anything you need, just ask! Chances are very good that you will be accommodated!:)

Karin

Karin and Sheeba:

I often order a ceasar's salad and then from the Children's menu. You forgot the "pisgetti" and burgers and PBJ. Oh yeah, I am a savy cruiser :)

Yum! That is quite a selection!

Do they present the kids menu separately? What a great idea. Now I am craving grilled cheese, pisgetti and a cesar salad. Time to get some dinner!!

Karin and Sheeba:

I often order a ceasar's salad and then from the Children's menu. You forgot the "pisgetti" and burgers and PBJ. Oh yeah, I am a savy cruiser :)

Hammy, I included the "pisgetti, burgers, and PBJ" with the "etc. etc" in my post. When my brain gets lazy, "etc." comes in handy!:)

Yes, Sheebah, the kids' menu is presented separately.

Karin

Archived