Disembarkment off the Enchantment

Can anyone tell me what time you usually disembark? I am on the Feb. 19 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. There is a 11:15 a.m. flight but I think I will be cutting it too close with getting there and security lines. I am flying to Boston by the way.

[quote name='chrisncraz']Can anyone tell me what time you usually disembark? I am on the Feb. 19 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. There is a 11:15 a.m. flight but I think I will be cutting it too close with getting there and security lines. I am flying to Boston by the way.[/QUOTE]

Just got off the Enchantment 5 days ago. My brother's family had a 11:45am flight. He talked to the Purser's Desk the day we boarded. They said not to worry that on the next to last day at sea you get a form to fill out with what time your flight out is. They then give you luggage tags to mark your luggage for unloading and also to tell you when you leave the ship. The ship docks at 8am and it takes about 1 hour for custom clearance (for the ship). Then they start letting passengers off. My brother's family made their flight. It's about a 5 to 10 minute ride to the airport in a taxi. My advice is to get a later flight if you can. If you absolutely can't, take the earlier one.

Donna

Archived