#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Smooth Sailing this AM, but very Loud :eek: Now in the Atrium as they are Having a Martini Demonstration on Plaza Deck 5 & here on Deck 8, Emerald Very very Loud, Many Pax's sitting on stairways, seats, hanging over balconcies etc,Ugh, Just got louder,:eek: clapping, laughing, lots of Fun for those in attendance, don't Miss if it is you "Cup of Tea";) as it is Very Popular:D (The Mood of course is very festive this 1st Day at Sea)

Waiting for Lunch in Bordeaux DR in 10 mins.

Dinner last Night

Went to Dinner late, after a long nap, which I Never take, but probably should at my Age:D

Started with a Seafood App(Good), Beef broth Soup(Excellent), Ceasar Salad(Nice) & the Prime Rib(Very Lrg Cut)MR # 4 this trip LOve it, Wow, every one so far PERFECT! Yummy & then a Chocolate Tart,(Illegal) & 2 Scoops of Mocha IC (Yummy)! Another Great Meal on the Coral, I hope the Food is this good on the Golden, is it Tony????

My Best! BBALunch, Bill

LIVE FROM THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS AT SEA IN THE CARIBE

Hey, Bill-

Just a quick note here - more later - Mr. & Mrs. 2Ports made it back :( in one piece. (Unlike your tooth! :eek: ) Great to meet you (& the rest of the Cruise Critters) (and the elusive Irene). Slept in this am - didn't get home 'till almost midnight. If anyone has any questions, I'll be glad to help, and correct all the misinformation Bill's been posting! Hey - got through page 9 so far - you promised to say HI to CC for us! :mad: :p

ps - had ZERO trouble with my laptop (except slooowwwww) - must be something in the onboard computers. And yes, wireless was a tad better on the starboard side.

Bill,

So glad to hear all is well with your tooth and you are on your way again! Thanks for letting us know about the bedding - for our cruise next year it will be our first balcony, (maybe some day a mini) so that was nice to hear!

Enjoy your cruise! We are all so enjoying hearing all the details, especially on a rainy Vancouver day!!

Julia:)

Hey, Bill-

Just a quick note here - more later - Mr. & Mrs. 2Ports made it back in one piece.

So glad to hear you are both home safe;)

(Unlike your tooth! )

Yup, but it's all fixed, & "Good to go" Now:D

Great to meet you (& the rest of the Cruise Critters) (and the elusive Irene).

Likewise Here, it was Our pleasure!:)

Slept in this am - didn't get home 'till almost midnight.

Likewise here, In the IC, until almost 2AM

(I Know I can Hear that little Music Box now:D , "My Heart Bleeds for You......")

If anyone has any questions, I'll be glad to help, and correct all the misinformation Bill's been posting!

Wrong! Shame on you!

Hey - got through page 9 so far - you promised to say HI to CC for us!

I'm Very Sorry, I forgot! :+(((

ps - had ZERO trouble with my laptop (except slooowwwww) - must be something in the onboard computers.

Yes,Maybe, However it's $0.50/Min and would have cost me, over $1,000.:eek: (I have one of my laptops here also, but use it for storage/back-up/ Viewing Digital Pics Only

And yes, wireless was a tad better on the starboard side.

MY Best! Bill

LIVE FROM THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS AT SEA

Bill,

So glad to hear all is well with your tooth and you are on your way again! Thanks for letting us know about the bedding - for our cruise next year it will be our first balcony, (maybe some day a mini) so that was nice to hear!

Enjoy your cruise! We are all so enjoying hearing all the details, especially on a rainy Vancouver day!!

Julia

Hi Julia, Thanks & it was My Pleasure!:D Slept Great this AM also, on the New Bedding.;)

Does it Rain much in Vancouver in June?:confused: Will be there 6/6/07 & 6/13/07 on our B2B2B2B Syd to Van w/ RT Alaska.;)

What would be the things to see in Vancouver on 6/6(Our Day there between legs), any suggestions?

Thanks for coming along!:) Bill

LIVE FROM THE CORAL

Had a nice lunch an hour ago in the Bordeaux DR:)

Mussels for an app(Yummy); Veg Puree Soup(Good);Philly Cheese Sandwich(Good) & Choc Tart Cheesecake(Wicked!:eek: ) & Mocha & Tutti Fruiti IC(Both Excl) a little of each(Couldn't Decide:D ) Ice Water & No Basket of

Death!:D My Best! Bill Later....................................................

LIVE FROM THE CORAL!!!

I have been trying to get in 5 or 6 times a day all last leg.

I hope that I can get here again.

We will be on the cruise Jan 2008

I have to have very little humidity for the Lungs.

Glad that you got the Tooth fixed.

Will enjoy this leg as much as last

This have been very fun seeing things through

Your eye keep up the good work.

FryGirl

I have been trying to get in 5 or 6 times a day all last leg.

I hope that I can get here again.

We will be on the cruise Jan 2008

I have to have very little humidity for the Lungs.

Glad that you got the Tooth fixed.

Will enjoy this leg as much as last

This have been very fun seeing things through

Your eye keep up the good work.

FryGirl

THe Humidity is always a problem in the Tropics & Sub Tropics!:(

Thank you for coming along! My Best! Bill

LIVE From the Coral

Just dropping in to say hi as you sail away on leg 2 on the Coral. Glad to hear about your tooth.

Mary

Thank you! Bill

Going to Dinner Now, 1st Formal Night of this Leg:D The Piano Music is a playing in the Atrium! Nice!;) BBLater....... Bill

LIVE From The CORAL at Sea!

Bill,

The weather here (Vancouver) can really vary, although the last few years it has been very dry all summer. :cool: You will have a great time. Just be prepared to have a few layer just in case , like a light rain jacket which you might need for alaska anyway.

There is a lot to do and see, depending on what you are intrested in. If you go to wwwtourismvancouver(dotcom) you will be able to request a visitor's guide thta they will mail out to you. Stanley park is a must do for a lot of people, it is beautiful. You sail right past it as you are coming and going from Vancouver Harbour. Also, you will probably wander through Gastown, an old part of the city which has been fixed up and is right by the main cruiseship terminal.

As you get a bit closer, you will probably want to check out more specifically the Ports of Call threads on Vancouver. For now, have a wonderful holiday! Thanks again for your posts, we sure a re enjoying them!

Bill,

The weather here (Vancouver) can really vary, although the last few years it has been very dry all summer. :cool: You will have a great time. Just be prepared to have a few layer just in case , like a light rain jacket which you might need for alaska anyway.

There is a lot to do and see, depending on what you are intrested in. If you go to wwwtourismvancouver(dotcom) you will be able to request a visitor's guide thta they will mail out to you. Stanley park is a must do for a lot of people, it is beautiful. You sail right past it as you are coming and going from Vancouver Harbour. Also, you will probably wander through Gastown, an old part of the city which has been fixed up and is right by the main cruiseship terminal.

As you get a bit closer, you will probably want to check out more specifically the Ports of Call threads on Vancouver. For now, have a wonderful holiday! Thanks again for your posts, we sure a re enjoying them!

Julia,

Thank you so much for the info, will use it for sure, Just printed it out:D

My Best to you & Thanks for coming! Bill LIVE From the CORAL!

6:00PM Bordeaux Dining Room,we sat at our New Table for two #94 at The Window,front port corner, w/ Waiter Alex(the Best) from Romainia & Sam(asst). Had a Rising 3/4 Moon sparking over the Water over our Widow, Truely Romantic:D ..... Got to go to show BBLater........ Bill Live from the CORAL

Hi Bill,

I just read you will be in Vancouver and Alaska in June. We went to Alaska 6/5/06 and 6/12/06 on the Coral on a back to back. You are just going to LOVE Alaska! It was the perfect time of year. The first week of the b2b we had gorgeous weather. about 70 and sunny just about every day. It was even sunny in Ketchikan (highly unusual). The second week we had some rainy days, but still it was absolutely gorgeous. YOu must do the White Pass Railroad excursion. Gorgeous scenery. If you don't already have some, make sure you buy some wide angled binocs. We got some on sale at Big 5 for $20.00 after a cc posted there was a sale at Big 5. WE each had a pair. We saw whales every day in addtion to other wildlife, right from our balcony. Keep your eyes peeled..you will see lots of wildlife if you are looking. Vancouver is a beautiful city. The weather was beautiful there too before we sailed. If you have any questions about your Alaska cruise ask away..I'd love to be as helpful to you as you are to all of us. So glad you're having a wonderful time.

By the way, did the same thing you did on our Hawaiin Cruise. Broke my molar in half and had four sea days to sweat it out hoping it wasn't going to hurt. Very fortunately for me it didn't hurt and I was able to get it fixed when I got home. I immediately bought tooth repair remedy for our "cruise medicine bag" just in case for the future. I do think I've read when we got back that there is a dentist onboard. I didn't even think to inquire.

Eileen

Hi, I have really enjoyed reading your posts on your 1st trip & now your 2nd one. It is as if we are right there enjoying the cruise with you both!

We will be on the Coral 03/19/07 & we cannot wait! We will be on Aloha deck balcony. We will be going with sister & brother inlaw from Calif, and I know we will have a fantastic time.

Thankyou for all the info you are giving all of us, and have a wonderful time. Your posts are great!!! Will be following them all.

Leo & Cheryl

Hi All,:) Will be Short w/cuts.........., Irene, on the computer next to me just got a Random Reboot. :mad: So no more than a short Paragraph at a time. Will do my dinner Review later, no Breakfast just GREAT REAL Coffee, are you listening, Tony?:D (and of course, Mini Pastries, YUMMY):D Calm Seas & Sunny Skies w/ some High Thin Cirus, and some White Puffy Cumulus around the edges(Probably will be some showers later today;) )

NO Problem MON!!!!! Was Very nice on the Rounded AFT Balcony this AM as we sailed into Ocho Rios cut................... BRB Bill LIVE

Hi All, Will be Short w/cuts.........., Irene, on the computer next to me just got a Random Reboot. So no more than a short Paragraph at a time. Will do my dinner Review later, no Breakfast just GREAT REAL Coffee, are you listening, Tony? (and of course, Mini Pastries, YUMMY) Calm Seas & Sunny Skies w/ some High Thin Cirus, and some White Puffy Cumulus around the edges(Probably will be some showers later today )

NO Problem MON!!!!! Was Very nice on the Rounded AFT Balcony this AM as we sailed into Ocho Rios cut................... BRB Bill LIVE

A little less warm(Can't use the word cooler;) ) this AM on Balc than last trip, & a Tad less Humid, Barely, Maybe;) We are going to Bamboo Beach, a New Beach Setup in Jam, this AM, you can go to the Shuttle at the pier every 30 min(Another Reboot for Irene, right now:( :mad:, D _ M!!!!!!!!) Boy I wish they would fire the Programers or whatever Server Tech, Make um All walk the Plank!!!!:D cut......................................... Bill LIve BRB

Good Morning Bill......

I've been having computer problems last few days; seems ok now. Need to advise you that you'll be rolling off the ship if you don't quit those rich desserts and I.C. twice a day. Ask Milt, he learned the hard way. :D

Arlene

A little less warm(Can't use the word cooler ) this AM on Balc than last trip, & a Tad less Humid, Barely, Maybe We are going to Bamboo Beach, a New Beach Setup in Jam, this AM, you can go to the Shuttle at the pier every 30 min(Another Reboot for Irene, right now , D _ M!!!!!!!!) Boy I wish they would fire the Programers or whatever Server Tech, Make um All walk the Plank!!!! cut......................................... Bill LIve BRB

WB, Ok, back to the Good Stuff, which there is a lot of:D Bamboo Beach Club, coming up. Just are giving us Clearance Now on the Squack Box!:D

Will go off in about 30 mins, when the Early Stampede is over;) It is very Hot & Sticky at the IC Now, because we are open for shore, & the Heat rises to the Top of the Atrium, Deck 8, where we are, oh well, it is getting me acclimated;) A little noisy on the 5th Floor, below but not to bad.

cut........................

WB, Ok, back to the Good Stuff, which there is a lot of Bamboo Beach Club, coming up. Just are giving us Clearance Now on the Squack Box!

Will go off in about 30 mins, when the Early Stampede is over It is very Hot & Sticky at the IC Now, because we are open for shore, & the Heat rises to the Top of the Atrium, Deck 8, where we are, oh well, it is getting me acclimated A little noisy on the 5th Floor, below but not to bad.

cut........................

This BBC Tour is Very Flexible & Cheap,:eek: I think they are trying to make a Name for themselves, before raising the $$ a lot.(IMHO) Will let you know how it was, but it may be a Bargain, Also Free Drinks & Foods ALL DAY! :D

I'll give the Real Scoop later, this PM;) Very close to the Pier, I Believe, Free Shuttles every 30 min, almost total Flexibity:D (Unheard of for a Princess Tour:confused: ?) My Best, Later from the Lovely CORAL LIVE in Ocho Rios!!

Good Morning Bill......

I've been having computer problems last few days; seems ok now. Need to advise you that you'll be rolling off the ship if you don't quit those rich desserts and I.C. twice a day. Ask Milt, he learned the hard way.

Arlene

GM Arlene, Thanks for checking in, YUP you are sooo Right:( Have already

given up the "Basket of Death" at All Meals, Don't do Breakfast, except Real Coffee & 2 Mini(& I Won't Stop those & you can't make me:mad: ) & once a week have some kind of eggs, etc, just like at home. Also cutting down on eating all of the Soup, App, Course(Sometimes) & Deserts. But, Yes I must try Harder.:D (Or, I'll really Need that 968 Sq Ft Cabin on the WC):D :D . Thanks for stopping by, see you later! My Best! Bill LIVE FROM the Lovely CORAL!!!

What fun you have provided for so many of us as we sit at home enjoying your adventures! Glad the tooth is fixed! Now you can enjoy more of those desserts and that crusty bread! We'll be on Island Princess in December so are enjoying your comments about her sister ship. When we to the Panama I want to see MONKEYS! What port provides that? Continue to enjoy, and so many thanks for taking us with you

What fun you have provided for so many of us as we sit at home enjoying your adventures! Glad the tooth is fixed! Now you can enjoy more of those desserts and that crusty bread! We'll be on Island Princess in December so are enjoying your comments about her sister ship. When we to the Panama I want to see MONKEYS! What port provides that? Continue to enjoy, and so many thanks for taking us with you

Hi Bucky, Thank you for your kind comments & coming along with us.:)

The Tooth is fine now, thanks! Monkeys are in Costa Rica, when you stop at Limon, the day after the Canal usually. Get a private tour if you Can & they will get you to lots of Monkeys, Be sure & ask. Not sure if any of the Ship tours will promise you monkeys, although we saw a few Howlers on a 3 hrs low priced bus tour, got lucky I guess!(Also a Sloth):D My Best! Bill

LIVE FROM THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS

Hi Bill' date='

I just read you will be in Vancouver and Alaska in June. We went to Alaska 6/5/06 and 6/12/06 on the Coral on a back to back. You are just going to LOVE Alaska! It was the perfect time of year. The first week of the b2b we had gorgeous weather. about 70 and sunny just about every day. It was even sunny in Ketchikan (highly unusual). The second week we had some rainy days, but still it was absolutely gorgeous. YOu must do the White Pass Railroad excursion. Gorgeous scenery. If you don't already have some, make sure you buy some wide angled binocs. We got some on sale at Big 5 for $20.00 after a cc posted there was a sale at Big 5. WE each had a pair. We saw whales every day in addtion to other wildlife, right from our balcony. Keep your eyes peeled..you will see lots of wildlife if you are looking. Vancouver is a beautiful city. The weather was beautiful there too before we sailed. If you have any questions about your Alaska cruise ask away..I'd love to be as helpful to you as you are to all of us. So glad you're having a wonderful time.

By the way, did the same thing you did on our Hawaiin Cruise. Broke my molar in half and had four sea days to sweat it out hoping it wasn't going to hurt. Very fortunately for me it didn't hurt and I was able to get it fixed when I got home. I immediately bought tooth repair remedy for our "cruise medicine bag" just in case for the future. I do think I've read when we got back that there is a dentist onboard. I didn't even think to inquire.

Eileen[/quote']

Thanks so much for your time & post re Alaska:) , we will be there the same weeks in 07 for our RT:D I was a little worried it was too early, thanks for the reassurance;) Will bring two sets of WA Binoculars, thanks for reminding me. (2 not one:D ) Also will try the White Pass RR thanks for the Heads Up;) My Best! Bill LIVE fron the CORAL

Hi, I have really enjoyed reading your posts on your 1st trip & now your 2nd one. It is as if we are right there enjoying the cruise with you both!

We will be on the Coral 03/19/07 & we cannot wait! We will be on Aloha deck balcony. We will be going with sister & brother inlaw from Calif, and I know we will have a fantastic time.

Thankyou for all the info you are giving all of us, and have a wonderful time. Your posts are great!!! Will be following them all.

Leo & Cheryl

Thanks for your comments & Coming along, it is my pleasure!:) The Aloha Balc will give you an excellent View of the Canal, etc. March may not be as hot & humid also, a good month, I think;) My Best! Bill Live on the Coral

Archived