#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Hi Bill,

Can I ask who told you about the changes Priness will be making? Was it the Captain Circle desk? We all have our hopes up now, and I'm just wondering who it was that gave you this info? Glad you're still having a wonderful time. We're enjoying your posts and are grateful you are taking the time to write.

Eileen

OK, $26.00 for BAMBOO BEACH CLUB, it will be hard to Beat All it Offers!

My Best! Bill LIVE on THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!

Sorry. :+( Make that $36.00, but still a Good Price, for all it offers. Bill

LIVE ON THE CORAL

Bill,

What other kinds of entertainment are on this leg? Any good acts?

Singers, magicians, ventriliquists (sp?), comedians, and are they staying on for the next leg?

Last cruise we were on, Norm Crosby was the comedian, he was very funny. DH even had a drink with him at the bar.

Thanks, Jill:o

Hi Jill, It's been a long day "in the Canal in a small boat" more on that later.;)

This steel drum playing now in the Main Lobby is the best I've ever heard, & he's not even listed in the patter. WOW!:D He's getting Great Applause. He must be trying out or he is a Ship musician? He played last night also, for the first time, in 15 Days.

The singers, & piano players these two trips have not impressed us much:(. We love to sit & listen to a good Piano Man, almost every night but not this trip. We had a Great Black Comedian, last nite, Philadelphia, Very Excellent, but a little "off color", some walked out. We have a Comedy Magician , Greg Moreland , Thurs nite, will report. Also comedian Duncan Tuck, Wed Nite, and a Comedy Juggler, Thien Fu, Fri nite, will report on those also. I hope they are all good, we like most of the entertainment, but of course some is Great, some is Good, & Some we leave early. We Had a Great Ventrilloquist, the 1st 10 Days, He could not be beat, we also had him, two years ago on the Grand, TA to Europe. My Best! Bill

LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS AT SEA TO COSTA RICA

that we had Daylight Savings time end during our cruise last week - and that the Islands don't observe same!

& I don't think we are having any, as Daylight Sav Time, is over. In Costa Rica tomorrow, we will Keep Ship time, even though they are 1 hour earlier, like last trip.;)

Bill LIVE on the CORAL

Hey, I am finally back to help Bill out. There are some good acts so far. Tonight is a comedian named Philadelphia. He was funny in the introduction show the first night so we have hopes that tonight will be a riot.

There is also a band called Freedom. They are a Canadian band that plays covers from every era. Their guitarist and lead singer are very impressive.

Other thatn that, there has been the production show "Curtain Up" which was very entertaining.

Dawn and I have not been able to fit in any of the other acts/talent yet.

Jeff

Thanks for your report & Help, I'll welcome your comments anytime!;)

Thank you! Bill

LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS

Dinner tonight - Escargot (mm, I had an extra), French Onion soup, Frog Legs and Rasberry Creme Brulee. Very nice.

Jeff

OURS

Escargot, yup Excellent again!, French Onion Soup, Yup, Excellent Again,Ceasar Salad,Just Right!; Beef Tenderloin,MR, Perfect, WOW, I haven't had to send my Meat back yet in 15 Days:D Princess Dream, YUP:o :D & One scoop of Rasberry IC WOW, do they know how to make Great IC.

Alex, Sam, & the Kitchen are on a real Roll, Also A FULL Moon in our window at our table for two, PERFECT! Yesssss :eek: Bill

LIVE ON THE CORAL PRINCESS

Bill

Were are you getting the coffee and pastry ??See Below;)

Is this the La Patisserie on the Plaza deck.? Yup!;)

Is that also were you get the Coffee Card. ? Yup!;)

& Tell Suzzane I Said Hi! I'm there every AM for 2 Big CUPS:D

FryGirl

Thanks for stopping by again! Bill LIVE ON THE CORAL AT SEA TO COSTA RICA!

Hey guys, Sorry I missed the get together on Thursday. We had major travel problems and finally made it to the ship 20 mins before we sailed. We are having a great time. Maybe we can set up another time to meet on a sea day perhaps.

Becky

I'll come other & say Hi, I noticed your on know the same as me, This is getting a little Crazy:eek: Bill

Hey guys, Sorry I missed the get together on Thursday. We had major travel problems and finally made it to the ship 20 mins before we sailed. We are having a great time. Maybe we can set up another time to meet on a sea day perhaps.

Becky

I'll come over & say Hi, I noticed you're on now, the same as me, This is getting a little Crazy:eek: Bill

Bill just got back yesterday from the Island Princess . Had a wonderful time in Hawaii . Loved the ship and have no complanits about the food , cabin or service . Bands were another story IMO .Weather was marvelous . Just stopped in to say hi . Hope you are enjoying your cruise .

Later....E

What kind of changes are they making???? Is it on the Princess website??

I've been ticked at Princess because we do longer cruises and only get 1 credit. We did the 19 day full canal on the Coral last May and we're doing the 18 day Hawaii next April. So would love to get more credit than 1 each

They are going to be giving more "level credit" for longer trips, as they will probably be using a scale for, Platium & Elite, as to # of total days on Princess or, the old way, and giving you the level based on whichever is higher, total # of days or # of cruises;) I feel like you, Hey, how many 7 Day cruises are in a 102 Day World Cruise, 3 Days short of 15(Elite all by itself):D & It counts as one (1) under the current system.:( Not to mention my 17, 29, 34, 10, 10, etc:eek: All One's (1)'s:eek: My Best! Bill

Now this is really cracking me up. Two people on the same ship at the same time communicating on cc. This is too funny. :D

Yah, I Know, but we don't know each other!:confused: :eek: :D Bill

LIVE on THE CORAL PRINCESS

For those of you on the ship right now, I am wondering if you've heard anything about the Offroad Adventure excursion in Limon. I've posted on the ports of call section but it must be a realatively new excursion or no one has been....any feedback would be greatly appreciated. See you when your disembarking in 6 days!

Mary

I'll check for you tomorrow, & let you know what I find out, OK? My Best!

Bill Live on the Coral

They are going to be giving more "level credit" for longer trips, as they will probably be using a scale for, Platium & Elite, as to # of total days on Princess or, the old way, and giving you the level based on whichever is higher, total # of days or # of cruises;) I feel like you, Hey, how many 7 Day cruises are in a 102 Day World Cruise, 3 Days short of 15(Elite all by itself):D & It counts as one (1) under the current system.:( Not to mention my 17, 29, 34, 10, 10, etc:eek: All One's (1)'s:eek: My Best! Bill

Hi Bill. . .I asked Tony if he could find out but you seem to have more info then he does. ;o) I think you said they were going to implement the changes in January, but do you know when Princess will be making the official announcement?

Hi Bill' date='

Can I ask who told you about the changes Priness will be making? Was it the Captain Circle desk? We all have our hopes up now, and I'm just wondering who it was that gave you this info? Glad you're still having a wonderful time. We're enjoying your posts and are grateful you are taking the time to write.

Eileen[/quote']

Hi Again, Of Course, it was Fernando, the FCC, on the CORAL, I talk with him almost every day. He was just in a meeting with Joanne the Head of the Princess Captain Circle.;) Thank you for your kind words! Bill

Hello again Bill,

I hope you are having a great time! Can you tell me, are the mattresses in the regular balcony cabins new as well as the sheets/duvets?

Thanks,

Julia:)

Hi, I looked under the coverings & they look new, & seen firm, Yes. THe Sheets & Duvets are new also! My Best! Bill

PS Will double check with Sam, our Steward if I think of it, OK?

LIVE on The CORAL

Hi Bill! Got back from the Vision yesterday...I'm tired...worked my 10 hour shift today so will be off to bed in a minute..

Bill, you definitely should be Elite on Princess..they need to base it on days sailing or on categories..RCI now gives extra credit for longer sailings as well as for Jr Suites...

envy4u...we were flying home from LAX yesterday and there was an elderly couple there who were just off of the Island. They said that 35 people had gotten ill and that they weren't allowed to touch anything, even salt and pepper, they had to eat with paper napkins, and were not allowed to serve themselves from any type of food trays...that everything had to be given to them....they also had some kind of story about broken bones, people dying???, and such...they really did not enjoy the cruise from the first day! We just kind of nodded and went on our way, but when you said you had a great time I thought I would mention it...funny how everyone's perceptions are different, isn't it? We loved our Island Hawaii cruise...

I am off to bed....keep having a great time and be thankful that you are not here to listen to political phone calls all day and night! We voted by mail before we left, but when we got home our answering machine was full of recorded messages from both parties. How do they get around the do not call list??

OK, that was off topic, but really, Bill, just wait till you get home and check your messages!!! Did you see Roderick the room steward yet??

Off to bed...

The Noro Virus was rampant and I heard there were more than 100 people infected . We were not . We could not touch anything at any of our meals including the buffet . Princess did their best to keep the ship sanitized even all the doors remained open so not to cross contaminate . Those infected were in their cabins for 2-4 days . The average age on the ship was 74 . We felt like kittens . One person was taken off the ship in Honolulu by ambulance . There is no pleasing some folks . IMO food , service and cabins were good . We had good weather and a great time in Hawaii . Beautiful as always . Now to the Coral....

Bill just got back yesterday from the Island Princess . Had a wonderful time in Hawaii . Loved the ship and have no complanits about the food , cabin or service . Bands were another story IMO .Weather was marvelous . Just stopped in to say hi . Hope you are enjoying your cruise .

Later....E

Hi Envy, Welcome back;) & thanks for stopping by:) Glad to see you Loved the Island as much as we love the Coral & Island(in '04). Yup agree, Food, Cabin, Service Top Notch, but Bands, Trios, Singers, Piano Players, Seem to be getting worse, hardly any one note worthly in these first 15 Days. Except, the Steel Drum tonight & Last nite, (A New Unknown) the Ventrilloquist last trip, & One Lady Singer. Plus we love the Production Shows, but two are over two years old, we saw them on the Geand in Early '04:( Having a Great Time & thank you! My Best! Bill

LIVE ON THE CORAL (DAY 15) AT SEA TOWARD COSTA RICA

Hi Bill. . .I asked Tony if he could find out but you seem to have more info then he does. ;o) I think you said they were going to implement the changes in January, but do you know when Princess will be making the official announcement?

It should be any day now, in fact Fernando said to me today, he was Surprised it was Not out yet, so any day now.;) Maybe Tony, can email Joanne, Head of Captain's Circle ,as I believe he mentioned her b/4 & Knows her:confused: January was Fernando's guess, as he said most changes like that are the 1st of the year!;) My Best! Bill

Archived