#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Hello again! A quick note. I have not been getting online as much as Bill (I am amazed at his dedication).

The Canal by boat tour was excellent. A must do, in my opinion. We touched the wall sailed the whiole canal... it was why we took this cruise.

See My Detailed Report(Above in two parts, Finally):D

Limon.. we took a tour with Oscar Brown (check the port of call forums) and had a great time. We went to the Banana plantation, an animal preserve, zip-lining, and a private tour on the canal. Excellent! Oscar took care of us really well.

I've also heard Good things about Oscar, Would definitely check him out!;)

Grand Cayman... We just took a cab to 7-mile beach. We have been here several times before and with 6 ships in port decided to take it easy. It was a nice relaxing day. The cab rides wer $2.50 a person each way, but some try for $5.

Nice Beach, did it several times in the 70's & 80's(When I was young:D )

Tomorrow... we are just taking a cab to Paradise beach. We have been to Cozumel several times and plan, once again, to take have a relaxing day.

Great Beach, did it last Leg, & we throughly enjoyed our 3 hours there!;)

Food and entertainment on board have been excellent.

Ditto, except the Piano Players are not like we have found in the Past, we have been lucky, I guess. We have had Billy Joel types several times in the past!:D

Duncan Tuck was entertaining tonite and we followed that with the Princess Marriage Game. That was hilarious. Last night was the production show called Dance. It was excellent.

The New Production Show: Dance : Better than Excellent, Don't Miss it! Also the Other two older Production Numbers: Tribute & Curtain Up, We always see them once again & Laurie Miller, Wow what a Star, a Real Class Act all the Way!

The first show in the Princess Theater has been standing room only every night. Be sure to get there early(20 to 30 Minutes b/4 if possible) if you plan on attending the first show of the night. Double Ditto!

More later.

I hope so!

Jeff

Thank you Jeff for helping me out, Please Post Again & Stop by & Say Hi, OK? My Best! Bill

LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS IN COZUMEL, MEXICO!!!!

Is the Head Waiter Craciun Marius still on board? If so, tell him that Larry and Ginger loved the Romanian wine he gave us last May that we bought a couple of bottles to drink at home.

I'll check on my next trip downstairs, it will be my pleasure & thanks for coming along! Bill LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL

Welcome back Bill, it would have been a shame if the LOCK had remained. Even if Arlene said you were BAD (tony's thread - and I know she was kidding) I thought you handled the situation with grace and tact. We should all take lessons from your response.

Thank you for you kind words & understanding, I Try my Very Best!;)

Thank you for coming along! Bill LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!

Glad to see you were able to use your gt out of jail free card...

Would have missed your posts for your last few days! I'm packing and re-packing in between trips to the computer :)

Have a great 'rest of the cruise'!

Bill,

We will be on the Coral to the Panama Canal in January. If you have a chance, can you tell us about the Passion Island tour in Cozumel. Do you think it was worth the price? Thank you.

I did a Review of Passion Island Tour in the thread, 10 Days ago, However, Yes I think is was worth it, although I believe you can do it cheaper another Way, I've heard? (Any Readers to Help me out with this?) It was a lovely 3 hours on the Beach, under our own Chicki(sp) Hut with Good Food & Corona Beer or watered down Rum Punch, etc. A Real Nice day, you'll like it, Price? Better than Most Ship tours!:D(IMHO) My Best! Bill

Live on The Coral!

Hi Bill,

Very happy to see that they let you back on this thread.

Last day at work, counting the hours.

Thanks again for all the info.

Jill:)

Me too!:D I'll keep her in good shape for you, Sunday!;) You're Welcome!

Bill LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!

Glad to see you were able to use your gt out of jail free card...

Would have missed your posts for your last few days! I'm packing and re-packing in between trips to the computer :)

Have a great 'rest of the cruise'!

Yup, That "Free Get out of Jail" - Card sure comes in Handy!:D :D :D

Have a Great Cruise, My New Murphy, NC Friend! Thank you! Bill

LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!!

Yes..you can call me Murphy...

We will all be gone alot over the next few weeks but I'd if you'd like to have some "conversations about Murphy" sometime here is my email address:

crankywm1@verizon.net

We can't do it here on these boards..a little too "off topic". :)

I'm going to go through internet withdrawal on these upcoming cruises...we don't have free service like SOME people!

Bill, I'm glad you are back!! When we were on the Coral in April we didn't get off in Cayman or Cozumel...or in Panama either (we got stuck in Gatun Lake and by the time we got back thru the locks it would have been less than an hour before we were to leave again). We love being on the empty ship....call me crazy...Roderick knows me as "Mrs Debbie Vasa"...he was wonderful...snuck a lounge chair up for us, brought us a whole bottle of champagne for sailaway, and ALWAYS called us by name! I nominated him for employee of the month...he was spectacular. Keep having fun!!

We Really love the Empty Ship also, so you are not the only one Crazy! :D

I went up to the C603 Area this AM & met his replacement, he said Roderick, left in May he believes.:( He should be at Home or on a New ship by Now, he doesn't know?;) My Best! Bill Live on the Coral!

Is the Head Waiter Craciun Marius still on board? If so, tell him that Larry and Ginger loved the Romanian wine he gave us last May that we bought a couple of bottles to drink at home.

Yup, he is:) & the Maitre' D said I can find him in the AM Breakfast @ Bordeaux DR, so I'll tell him what you said, then!;) Thanks for coming along! Bill LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!

Yes..you can call me Murphy...

We will all be gone alot over the next few weeks but I'd if you'd like to have some "conversations about Murphy" sometime here is my email address:

crankywm1@verizon.net

We can't do it here on these boards..a little too "off topic". :)

I'm going to go through internet withdrawal on these upcoming cruises...we don't have free service like SOME people![/quote]

Yup, I'm all out of "Get out of Jail Free" Cards!:eek: :D

Yah, I Know, but it is a Very Bad Habit, Look what it did to Tony!:eek:

My Best! Bill LIVE ON THE CORAL PRINCESS STILL IN COZUMEL!

Temp 88F Humidity 80% Partly Cloudy, Still Very Quiet on the Ship, Had a Great Lite Lunch w/ DW. The RC - Rapsody of the Seas is sharing the Pier with us today! The Ship time has not changed this Whole trip, Coz is CST, but we are maintaining Ship time EST! My Best! Bill Live on th Coral!

Murphy, whenever I am at the Internet Cafe I offer to swipe my card for someone with only a blue card as I am leaving...maybe someone on your roll call will do the same...(Don't Tell!!!)

Bill, thanks for checking on Roderick...our friends who did the full transit in May said hello to him for us. I hope he is enjoying his vacation!!

Welcome back Bill, it would have been a shame if the LOCK had remained. Even if Arlene said you were BAD (tony's thread - and I know she was kidding) I thought you handled the situation with grace and tact. We should all take lessons from your response.

Just to keep things straight, it wasn't Arlene who said it, although it was said in jest.

[quote name='dobie']Murphy, whenever I am at the Internet Cafe I offer to swipe my card for someone with only a blue card as I am leaving...maybe someone on your roll call will do the same...(Don't Tell!!!)

Bill, thanks for checking on Roderick...our friends who did the full transit in May said hello to him for us. I hope he is enjoying his vacation!![/quote]

Debbie, It was my pleasure! :)

All, I'm going to get ready for my dinner now & show, Comedy/Juggler(Oh Boy:D) will report Later.......................................... My Best! Bill

[B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE FORM THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS STILL IN COZUMEL UNTIL 7PM![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

All packed except for my shampoo that I have to use in the morning! Thank you Bill for all your reports, I am so ready to board the Coral. We sailed on her a few years ago in Alaska, and looking forward to another sailing. We are spending tomorrow eveing in FLL, not too far a drive for us...I'm envious that you'll be getting back on another cruise in a couple of weeks. Guess I should have majored in accounting! Have a safe and wonderful trip on you next voyage. Maybe I'll post a few "live' spots myself.

Mary

We sure are going to miss your posts, I have been reading it every night. I sure cannot wait till our Cruise on the Coral in March! We are taking advise from all as to what excursions to take. Have a safe trip home, and enjoy your next cruise! Again Thanks for the LIVE FROM THE CORAL! :)

Leo & Cheryl

[quote name='Cruising Jake']After the ferry ride through the locks and return to the Atlantic side was there a short amount of time for shopping before the ship sailed?[/quote]

Frankly Jake after spending a long day we were ready just to get on the ship and relax. Now we did have a great time and I frankly cannot remember if there was enough time to visit the shops. We chose not to for the above reason.

Marilyn

Archived