Best Night for Fee Restaurant (worst night in dining room?)

sharecruises

Hi...have not been on a ship with the "fee" or upscale restaurant but have read about them here and they seem really nice

Just out of curiosity...what night do YOU book the upscale restaurant for...and why?

Is there a night you would NOT book it (*ie, not want to miss the dining room features and/or entertainment ?)

What night would you consider the one to "skip">> the least attractive menu choices on a 7 night cruise?? what night would you NOT skip...my guess is lobster night ??

any other suggestions or reasons you book the upscale restaurant?

does the port/activity matter ?? do you book it on a sea day or a port day or ?? or just pick on basis of menus?

what night would you miss...and never miss??

tia

we booked ours on a Tuesday...we had looked over the menus before sailing and decided that Tuesday had the least options we liked. Plus it was our second full day at sea, so we had met our tablemates already, plus had all day to take our time and get ready. I really enjoyed going to our fee resturant, before going I thought "how can it be THAT much nicer" but let me tell you it is..such a more personal upscale experience...I would go again for sure...

we booked ours on a Tuesday...we had looked over the menus before sailing and decided that Tuesday had the least options we liked. Plus it was our second full day at sea, so we had met our tablemates already, plus had all day to take our time and get ready. I really enjoyed going to our fee resturant, before going I thought "how can it be THAT much nicer" but let me tell you it is..such a more personal upscale experience...I would go again for sure...

Hi..thanks...but what is confusing is that some ships sail on Sat, some on Sunday...so Tues might be different for each??

which menu night was that?? I have heard some book it for "carribean" night tho I thought the pork was good, so ? not sure...

what menu choices were the ones you least liked?? what did you enjoy at the specialty restaurant??thanks

Archived