Packing

acdc

Hi, I read a couple of posts about what you've packed, but can't seem to find them this AM, so will start a new thread...

Is there an iron on board, or should I bring a little travel iron to get the creases out? Also, How much room is available for hanging clothes up? Enough hangers? Would appreciate any advice about packing for a 7 day voyage!

We're going in to Portside in Brissie to watch the activity this Sat while having breakfast - get a foretaste of the fun! :D

There are no irons on the Star so bring your travel iron if you are worried. I am taking mine. There is a reasonable amount of cupboard room. There were plenty of hangers in our cabin and you can always ask for more.

Extra things I take are: travel clothesline, powerboard (have lots of electrics), drink bottle for water refills, travel clock (none in cabin) snorkel and mask; beach shoes. Can't think of anything else right now.

Hi acdc!

We thought there was plenty of hanging space. We were in a quad share cabin on Star. Plenty of hangers too, and I think two drawers per hanging closet. The powerboard is a must if you have many things that need to be powered up. I took 'Iron Free' (a suggestion from this site) for the clothes creases, but didn't need to use it. If Chaz cruiser sees your post, she might put her 'must haves' list up for you..it's a good 'base' one!

Enjoy your breakfast!

Cheers

We're going in to Portside in Brissie to watch the activity this Sat while having breakfast - get a foretaste of the fun! :D

Pacific Star leaves Brisbane tomorrow (Wednesday 25th) and won't be back in Brisbane until Saturday November 4, so I hope you're not going down this Saturday (28th) to see Pacific Star, because she won't be there :) .

Kym

Pacific Star leaves Brisbane tomorrow (Wednesday 25th) and won't be back in Brisbane until Saturday November 4, so I hope you're not going down this Saturday (28th) to see Pacific Star, because she won't be there :) .

Kym

Yes, we were going to see the Star this Sat, so thanks for the timely warning! We'll go down Nov 4, and welcome home the Peach Sunsetters!::)

Yes, we were going to see the Star this Sat, so thanks for the timely warning! We'll go down Nov 4, and welcome home the Peach Sunsetters!::)

We nearly did the same thing last weekend, we'd planned to go down and show my parents the wharf while Star was in, but realised that she'd gone of the 7-night cruise cycle to do a couple of extended ones!

Archived