Help help Help......

cjdd2006

I need opinions on a discover diving trip form a boat for 2, and a good beach for the other 2 of our group to "hang out" while we scuba. Island marketing has such a package, but it's 40pp for the beach, and 79 for scuba. Anything better?????

Thanks

I don't scuba...so I can't help you there. Any resort package you get for the beach will mean you still have to pay your taxi fare there and back to the ship...so for the 2 that just want some beach time...unless they are big drinkers...I can recommend any of the beach resorts that don't charge an all inclusive fee.

Paradise Beach

San Francisco Beach

Mr. Sanchos

all have free chairs, tables and shade....all they ask is that you buy a drink.

$7 for a frozen marq. PB does have an $8 (9 starting November 1st) wristband for non-motorized toys, if your friends are into kayaking or snorkeling (a $10 deposit for the equipment will be refunded when returned). The wristband is completely optional....

But just to "chill" on the beach is free.

Have a wonderful time!!

It would be easy to do both at Park Chankanaab. They have a nice beach area now with new "Old Cozumel" style lounge type beach chairs and a few dive shops that can do the discover scuba for you.

Is "discover scuba" where they will beach "certify" a person for a single (or weekend) dive?

Archived