Flow Rider Age/Height Restriction?

I believe from the pictures that I have seen, there is a height requirement of about 52 or 53 inches for the boogie board and a few inches taller for the long board. My son is doing all he can to grow an inch or 2 to get to the 52 or 53 inch mark by february.

Any one else out there know for sure what the height requirement is. I've seen copies of the cruise compass that says you "must be 58 to surf"? Is this only the surf boards or does it also include the boogie boards? My 12 year old son is only 56.5" tall and it is going to devistate him if he can't at least do the boogie board. Is there anyone thats kid is less than 58" that was able to do anything on the flow rider?

Although it is true that children of 58" or taller are allowed to surf on the FlowRider, be aware that it may still be dangerous for them. I saw several children get hurt. Because of their lighter body weight, they would wipe out and be slammed against the back wall. Just be aware that they may get bruises and scrapes if they try it.

Archived