San Pedro Hotel

Tadybug

We are sailing out of Los Angeles in January and need to know a hotel name for the night before. We are looking for a place we can leave the car for free if we stay one night? Don't know if there is such a place, if so please let me know. Or just a good place to stay down there the night before we cruise.

If I were you I would stay in Long Beach rather than San Pedro. It is right next door so to speak, and only takes a few minutes to go from Long Beach to San Pedro. (Maybe 15 minutes or less)

There are many more restaurants and hotels to chose from in Long Beach, and it is all around a safer neighborhood.

If I were you I would stay in Long Beach rather than San Pedro. It is right next door so to speak, and only takes a few minutes to go from Long Beach to San Pedro. (Maybe 15 minutes or less)

Nights and weekends, yes, 10-15 minutes away. Certainly not on weekdays when there are thousands of container trucks crossing the Vincent somebody bridge. At that time you have to loop around from San Pedro to Long Beach on the freeway network going to the West and North then doubling back and going East and South, a 25 minute trip with light traffic and 30+ with heavier traffic.

We stayed in San Pedro on our recent Radiance trip from Thurs AM to Sat AM.

We are sailing out of Los Angeles in January and need to know a hotel name for the night before. We are looking for a place we can leave the car for free if we stay one night? Don't know if there is such a place, if so please let me know. Or just a good place to stay down there the night before we cruise.

This may help you. Good luck.

http://www.sanpedro.com/spcom/crusshp.htm

The Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza in San Pedro is right across the street from the pier. The hotel has recently been totally renovated and offers a Park and Sail Package.. for $169.00 you get a double room, bottle of wine, breakfast for 2, free parking for the length of your cruise and free shuttle to/from the ship.

Archived