Weather Seas in November

dj cruise

We are on the Celebration November 27 for 5 days Key West and Nassau

we have been tol that the seas are going to be high and the weather rainy and cold.

Has anyone else Cruise this time of year to these ports?

Thank you in advance for your info

Wow - that is truly amazing, you should get whomever to pick a few key stocks for you as well, as they must have an amazing gift of foresight...

Weather and seas will be nice unless you run into a front, it is not like you are sailing in the middle of hurricane season, you can use www.accuweather.com to get norms for your areas, but again, if somebody ACTUALLy can tell exactly what the weather will be like, get them working on some stocks. November does not have a history for being a "rough" month, though if you do run into a storm, well, then you will have a storm.

I took a cruise November 25 last year, and the weather was perfect. I would say it was around 80 degrees in Nassau - and there was no rain the entire week.

I have a feeling (okay, I'm hoping!) that the weather will be just as beautiful this year. I'm leaving on the Elation November 20!

We've cruised at that time of year a number of times now and the weather has always been gorgeous! We did cruise twice in October and had bad weather both times so we said never again in October. The end of November has always been warm, sunny and smooth seas - hoepfully we'll continue that trend on our Nov. 26th cruise! We also cruised once at the end of January and while the trip north was beautiful, it was pretty chilly sailing south at that time of year (at least for the first two sea days).

Archived