POA Owners Suite

angnadam

Holy cow! :eek: We just found out we were upgraded to the OS (10002) on the POA that leaves on Saturday. We are so excited as we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. :D

We have never been in one of the suites, so not quite sure what to expect. It says that butler and conceriege service available. I have read about tipping and it seems that a minimum of $10 per person per day is about the norm.......and you take it from there to increase/decrease depending on your experience. Does that sound right?

Also, we were going to make reservations for the week when we got on the ship. Is this something we should ask the conceriege to help with?

Any other suggestions that I might be able to use? My DH says "we aren't that class to stay in the suite", but I said, why not make this a truly once in a lifetime experience!!! :cool:

Thanks..........

Holy cow! :eek: We just found out we were upgraded to the OS (10002) on the POA that leaves on Saturday. We are so excited as we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. :D

We have never been in one of the suites, so not quite sure what to expect. It says that butler and conceriege service available. I have read about tipping and it seems that a minimum of $10 per person per day is about the norm.......and you take it from there to increase/decrease depending on your experience. Does that sound right?

Also, we were going to make reservations for the week when we got on the ship. Is this something we should ask the conceriege to help with?

Any other suggestions that I might be able to use? My DH says "we aren't that class to stay in the suite", but I said, why not make this a truly once in a lifetime experience!!! :cool:

Thanks..........

Congratulations on both the upgrade and anniversary!

Yes, definitely use the concierge to make reservations. Request the butler to bring you any meal to your room, we do this for breakfast everyday. There's nothing better than having eggs, bacon, toast, O.J., coffee on your balcony while wearing your NCL robe.

Tipping, very subjective. Tip according to how much you use each the butler and concierge.

We always bring our own selection of music to play in our suite. So, keep that in mind too.

Don't worry about class! Class does not matter here. What does matter is that you enjoy your suite and all the amenities. I can't think of a better way to celebrate an anniversary!

Congratulations on the suite angnadam. We have exactly the same cabin on the 11/11trip and coincidently (or not?) are also celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. This will be our first time in an owners suite too. Can't wait. Please share details when you return.

Have fun!

Archived