Oistins/Miami/Enterprise Beach by Bus From The Pier?

Shawnee Indian

I looked on transportboard.com for bus information to Oistins/Miami/Enterprise beach area and it directs me to the Fairchild Street Station.

Where is the Fairchild Street Station in relation to the pier?

Or, would Princess Alice Station be better? Again where is that in relation to the pier?

I remember from last year that it seemed to be a pretty good walk through the pier complex to the gate and then another good walk to "downtown".

Can anyone give me exact directions to the bus station and the walking distance?

Thanks!

PS - Can anyone give me the pronunciation of Oistins - Oys-tins???

OYS as in Oyster??

I looked on transportboard.com for bus information to Oistins/Miami/Enterprise beach area and it directs me to the Fairchild Street Station.

Where is the Fairchild Street Station in relation to the pier?

Or, would Princess Alice Station be better? Again where is that in relation to the pier?

I remember from last year that it seemed to be a pretty good walk through the pier complex to the gate and then another good walk to "downtown".

Can anyone give me exact directions to the bus station and the walking distance?

Thanks!

Shawnee...I see you are sailing today so this maybe a little late:(.

The Fairchild Street Bus Terminal is the only place you can get the bus to Oistins.(pronounced OYS - tins) so you will have to go there. This terminal is about a 10-15 min walk from the cruise terminal once you exit the port you just follow the road and you will get there no problem.(you can ask any of the nice locals along the way for directions if you need any.)

The Princess Alice Bus Terminal is just outside the port...once you exit the port its less than 100 meters on your left.

I hope you have someway of getting this info while on your trip. I apologise for the late response.,

Archived