Grand Princess Dec 2

cjdd2006

there are lots of things to do,just look at your patter the night before and you can kind of plan your next day,whether its a class or swim,read a book,take in a movie,just depends on whats going on,others will chime in here im sure,just relax and enjoy your cruise,be spontaneous and go with the flow,youll get a better feel for it once your onboard:)));)

I spent a fair amount of time with a good book on my balcony. However there were lots of activities on the Grand. They had trivia daily. The seminars were pretty good. You can also do ceramics, which cost extra.

We missed Costa Maya due to high seas so we ended up with another sea day. They quickly distributed a new Patters for the day. A movie had been scheduled in the Princess Lounge for that day.

Of course, they have a movie scheduled each afternoon on MUTS. Surprisingly you can see it in spite of the glare from the sun.

Pick up a deck of cards from the Pursers' desk or a game from the library. One evening I noticed a lady was holding a game while she was waiting for a full pizza. I assumed her family had found a location for a little family time. Good idea.

There are more great ways to spend the days than there are days to your cruise. There is always something to do or see if that is your preference or you can do nothing more than relax with a good book and a cool beverage. A little nap now and then is nice too!

This is an invitation to come join the role call for the Dec. 2 Grand Princess cruise. There are a lot of real friendly people that would love to answer any questions that you might have about this sailing. Many have been on the Grand several times, it is a great group. Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=283184&page=34

Archived