Candles - Allowed or Not?

lls-con

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
Yup, I joined over 3 years ago, more than a couple, what would you have preferred me to say??? Some would say many, some would say several, some would say a few. Many means numerous... Are we really going to argue about the definition on MANY now???

My thick skin is still here... but if it makes you feel better to think you are getting to me, go right ahead there chief :D You "got me" because you were telling a story about all these "names and language"??? LMAO!! Like I said, I'm waiting for you to tell me those names and language... wait, you can't... but that's okay... I won't hold my breath.

I am not going to let you goat me into repeating those words. Sorry. Not this time. I know your tricks.:cool:

There you go again. Read the board rules. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE ELSE'S SPELLING/TYPO'S. You have done it twice to this poster. You get to break all the rules. He/she is right. You are so full that you do not realize what you do. Stop taking the codeine. It may help.

Hey, someone talked about teeth... I didn't make fun of them :p LMAO!!!!!!

Nah, Can't stop taking it... but thanks for your medical advice :rolleyes:

I am not going to let you goat me into repeating those words. Sorry. Not this time. I know your tricks.:cool:

Real funny Suzin... like I said, I have a copy of my posts... and we'll get one of the hosts to look at it as well. You are not going to accuse me of using foul language on the boards...

Now teeth are involved??? :p LMAO!!!!!

I have given my opinion on ONE thing... what are the "several things" I have accused you of??????? And don't flatter yourself... for the UMPTEENTH time, I'm not zoning in on you... you seem to have zoned in on me. I am replying to YOU, not "zoning" in on you. If you feel I have so wronged you, I do apologize... it was certainly not my intention. You have been on me ever since I laughed when you said you had a jungle in your pocket... ever since, I can't win... then again, I'm really not going to let it bother me. I'm sorry that you can't move past it. You really should put me on ignore if I bother you so bad.

OMG! Now you have to LYAO over an elementary type error! :p Go pick on someone your own size (having never seen you) only general statement! And you sense of humor is BORING!!!

Another thought on those candles....Those big bulky (but very useful during power outages) Coleman, JEEP...etc battery operated laterns come in handy....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :eek: I just had a brain fart!:rolleyes: Ya know those little glow in the dark thingys? There's little bitty ones that kids put in their mouths & bigger ones for a cool necklace or bracelet???? WELL, they put out an interesting glow also......

Speaking of "glow", my daughter had one of those Glow Worms when she was little....

OMG! Now you have to LYAO over an elementary type error! :p Go pick on someone your own size (having never seen you) only general statement! And you sense of humor is BORING!!!

Sorry you feel that way... I thought it was funny :D Just trying to lighten the mood :p

Another thought on those candles....Those big bulky (but very useful during power outages) Coleman, JEEP...etc battery operated laterns come in handy....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :eek: I just had a brain fart! Ya know those little glow in the dark thingys? There's little bitty ones that kids put in their mouths & bigger ones for a cool necklace or bracelet???? WELL, they put out an interesting glow also......

Speaking of "glow", my daughter had one of those Glow Worms when she was little....

Okay, I have to call you jw4jg1mg2eg1 now, as to not intimidate others :p LOL! But, did I mention that I swallowed one of those glow sticks last year??? :p Randy told me they were toxic AFTER someone slipped one in my drink and I swallowed it :eek: After a night of FREAKING out, he says "oh, I meant NON TOXIC" :rolleyes:

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :eek: I just had a brain fart!:rolleyes: Ya know those little glow in the dark thingys? There's little bitty ones that kids put in their mouths & bigger ones for a cool necklace or bracelet???? WELL, they put out an interesting glow also......

Ha! ha! Ha! ha! You are funny!!! Good pull!!!

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
Probably not... she probably doesn't even realize you are acting like she can't see what you are typing :p :p

Huh??????????????:confused:

Janis,

Home Depot and Lowes has a really pretty night light. They look like a

candle light that plugs in

and it has a switch on it so all you have to do is turn it off when not in use. We have them in our long dark hallways. They 3 or 4 different colors I think!

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
OK, I have my cabin all planned out...except for that swing....hmmm

naughty naughty naughty!!!! No swinging allowed in cabins!!!:eek:

So what you are saying is.......for a romantic evening we should, carry a battery operated lantern and wear those glow in the dark thingys around our necks and in out mouths while carrying a glow worm.

Do i have that all correct?

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

So what you are saying is.......for a romantic evening we should, carry a battery operated lantern and wear those glow in the dark thingys around our necks and in out mouths while carrying a glow worm.

Do i have that all correct?

LOL Ha! Ha! ha! My last belly laugh for the evening. Too funny!!!

Now wait, you guys aren't talking among yourselves are you????? :eek:

[quote=CRUZIN' SUZIN They start to talk to just each other which freezes everyone else out. They are talking to each other and not to the board. It is a way to grab control.

Sorry you feel that way... I thought it was funny :D Just trying to lighten the mood :p

I agree with Cruzin Suzin, You are not going to get me to bit on that one, I know and sOooooo many others know juat how you are! :p

Archived