Candles - Allowed or Not?

lls-con

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
My poor ole hubby....he's stuck in Iraq 4 months at a time & I put him through all this stuff when he comes home....

So how come I can't have a swing????????I'll put blinking lights on it...RED ones.....

Ha! ha! Ha! That is twisted. It is just plain twisted!!! Ha! Ha! ha!

My poor ole hubby....he's stuck in Iraq 4 months at a time & I put him through all this stuff when he comes home....

So how come I can't have a swing????????I'll put blinking lights on it...RED ones.....

If you can figure a way to rig it up in your stateroom so that it doesn't fall when you use it (maybe put to use all that ducttape everybody recommends), then I don't see why you can't have a swing.:D

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
:D :D ...hehehehehe....ya know those hydralic lifts that handicapped people use to get in & out of beds & baths......hehehehe...THERE's my swing! PLEASE no offense intended for anybody that is handicapped.

And . . . exactly who is in that thing . . . you or your hubby?:eek:

that's just not right! he! he! he! it just ain't right!!!!

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

I don't know about your swing but mine folds up into a nice little bag, very easy to carry onto the ship.

I got it on sale through one of those adult magazines;)

O.K. Now!!!!!! I hope you know where the infirmary is when you are finished!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I'm off of here,I have church at 7:00 in the morning, :eek: ! It is 1:45 here, did you remember to set you clock back?

Whats the weather like there in NY?

It has been very windy and rainy here and all day I have been thinking about our upcoming cruise in Jan. :D

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
I'm off of here,I have church at 7:00 in the morning, :eek: ! It is 1:45 here, did you remember to set you clock back?

Whats the weather like there in NY?

It has been very windy and rainy here and all day I have been thinking about our upcoming cruise in Jan. :D

Very windy and rainy in nyc. slept all day. I live in a high rise and the rain knocked out the elevators. Never happened before. Been stuck in the house all day. Which is why I am still up.

Good night all. I have a DVD I have to watch tonight. If I don't take it back to blockbusters tomorrow, they will charge me the retail price.:eek: X-Men III.

Thanks for the laughs Guys and, On Board, keep posting as you like -- you have a comrade in arms here. Us NYers don't flinch, we keep on moving. Remember 911!!!!:)

Going Cruising, don't take it to heart. I am sure if you and I ever met up on a cruise, we would hit it off famously. These typed boards are very deceiving. You have a good night also. :)

OK...I have my peace sign string lights, my glow in the dark thingys in my mouth & around my neck, my glow worm, been eating(?) my jello-shots,just a swingin' around in my cabin on my lil fold up swing from the adult magazine, my battery operated light with the lil red Christmas bulb in it....:rolleyes:

They make glow in the dark panties too ya know :D

Honestly this is a true story, i put a pair of those in my DH's stocking, they were edible glow in the darks.........to make a long story short.......we decided to try them.......shortly after my DD (20) comes home and knocks on the bedroom door, i answer, now keep in mind that my bedroom and the hall is dark, She looks at me funny and starts cracking up, I could not figure out why she was laughing until i turned around and looked in the mirror to find the whole area around my mouth was glowing:eek:

(yes, it was non toxic)

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

Honestly this is a true story, i put a pair of those in my DH's stocking, they were edible glow in the darks.........to make a long story short.......we decided to try them.......shortly after my DD (20) comes home and knocks on the bedroom door, i answer, now keep in mind that my bedroom and the hall is dark, She looks at me funny and starts cracking up, I could not figure out why she was laughing until i turned around and looked in the mirror to find the whole area around my mouth was glowing:eek:

(yes, it was non toxic)

TMI!!!!

Hey...I'm a Granny too! I have a 9 year old granddaughter & a 3 year old grandson. They keep me young...LOL!

I have 3 grandkids and one on the way, they are all 2 1/2, NO not triplets, my kids just decided to spring it all on me at once, now if think my other full time job is babysitting, i love it though but 3 at a time....I feel i want to hide in the closet at times:eek:

GC,

Not that you have to hear it from me, but your contributions far outway anything from these newbies, who really have given newbies a bad name.

I have reviewed all their "contributions", and I find they can't even be called that. Such anger. I don't get it.

But after being a member here for 8 years, I have finally happily engaged my ignore button.

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
GC,

Not that you have to hear it from me, but your contributions far outway anything from these newbies, who really have given newbies a bad name.

I have reviewed all their "contributions", and I find they can't even be called that. Such anger. I don't get it.

But after being a member here for 8 years, I have finally happily engaged my ignore button.

I guess the Jesus of CC has now spoken. We all bow to your will and commend.

You make my point exactly. You are late. We made cyber peace already.

GC,

........I have finally happily engaged my ignore button.

Ah Pete - yes, that wonderful ignore button! I had a 'stalker' on here for awhile, making snide remarks about me with every posting, and one of the posts in this thread mentioned him ... otherwise, I'd never know he's still around. I put him on IGNORE quite awhile ago. Maybe if he sees this, he'll get the message that I'm not even seeing his posts.;)

Archived