Question on Norwegian "Early Bird" fares

newtocruising63

Does anyone know how early you have to make reservations to get the EBF fares posted in the brochure? I tried looking at several internet travel agencys, but they don't offer these prices even 12 months from now. Any help is appreciated.

I tried to get an EBF on my 15 day 2007 cruise. They were offering balcony cabins for 849.00. When I tried to make the reservation I was told that there were no more cabins available at that price. It seems that they only have a limited number of cabins at a certain price and when those are gone, oh well. It doesn't matter what the books and brochures say. They tell you that NCL can raise prices when ever they want. I did however finally manage to get a balcony cabin for just a tad higher then 849.00. I guess that you just have to make your reservations as soon as the new brochures are printed to be able to get the prices that they quote... And to do that you really have to be on your toes and ready to punch... Hope you have good luck with your search.

We booked our Sept. '07 cruise the first week of Aug. and although they were $50 /p more than a month before they are now about $250 /p more than what we paid.

Unfortunately you don't know ahead of time which cruises will have the best bargains.

The 'earlier the better' is my motto. Plus, you can get the discount if the prices go down before final payment. We saved $260 /p on our PoAm cruise about 3 months prior to final payment. But all other cruises the rates had gone up after we booked.

Archived