price of transfer from port miami to FLL from carnival

cleo1998

just went in july and i can't remember for certain (losing my mind, i guess -- that was only a couple of months ago!:o ), but i think it's $25pp one way. to me, that's pricey ($125 one-way for my family of 5 on a bus), but it's convenient and they're guaranteed to be waiting at the pier to get you back to the airport. if you plan to use them (they contract with Mears transportation for busing, i believe), you must do this with your TA b/4 you go. the voucher will be in your cruise doc booklet. you cannot hop onto the bus when you debark if you do not have a pre-paid voucher. you can purchase transportation one way, if that is all you need. in july we only took it back, and in feb we are only taking it back, as we will be in orlando for 2 days b/4. for a very similar price ($150, i think), we are getting a private limo from the disney resort area to the pier the day our cruise leaves. cruises b/4 that we took it one-way sometimes, and rt other times.

We booked transfers through Carnival for our cruise in November. Roundtrip it cost us $200 for 5 of us. For us it ended up being easier and about the same price or cheaper than other limo services.

I wonder if they raise their prices during busy season (summer and school breaks), b/c i remember thinking 25 pp was an increase in price over what we had paid last time.

Archived