Mexico 2007?

Atlcple

Was anyone on the Mexico cruise this past week? Did Atlantis announce the 2007 Mexico cruise for next year? If you have the dates and ports and you could post them here that would be great, as we are trying to talk a few friends into going next year. Thanks!

I went on my first Atlantis cruise last week to Mexico.

HAD A BLAST!

I booked the trip for next year through my travel agent. It will be leaving from LA (not SD) and will be spending overnight in Puerto Vallarta and making a stop in Mazatlan. I'm not sure about which changes were made to the itinerary to accommodate this.

This ship will be from the Radiance class that the Serenade of the Seas is from, which means that the ship will be almost the same. I think it will be on the Brilliance of the Seas.

The travel agent told me that Atlantis has not loaded the trip into their system yet so they are taking reservations over the phone and will send out confirmations once the trip is loaded. At which point, you will see it on the web site.

Have you done an Atlantis vacation before? If so, you can get a $ 100 off (depending on which category room you get) if you book by the end of this week.

Noice how I already have a countdown going.

Was anyone on the Mexico cruise this past week? Did Atlantis announce the 2007 Mexico cruise for next year? If you have the dates and ports and you could post them here that would be great, as we are trying to talk a few friends into going next year. Thanks!

I'm sure that Atlatnis will give you the itinerary if you call them.

I went on my first Atlantis cruise last week to Mexico.

HAD A BLAST!

I booked the trip for next year through my travel agent. It will be leaving from LA (not SD) and will be spending overnight in Puerto Vallarta and making a stop in Mazatlan. I'm not sure about which changes were made to the itinerary to accommodate this.

This ship will be from the Radiance class that the Serenade of the Seas is from, which means that the ship will be almost the same. I think it will be on the Brilliance of the Seas.

The travel agent told me that Atlantis has not loaded the trip into their system yet so they are taking reservations over the phone and will send out confirmations once the trip is loaded. At which point, you will see it on the web site.

Have you done an Atlantis vacation before? If so, you can get a $ 100 off (depending on which category room you get) if you book by the end of this week.

Noice how I already have a countdown going.

thanks Alving...Do you know the dates yet?

Archived