Nativeways or Carnival tour

flipflops vs skiboots

Nativeways Hands down!!! The small amount of people on the boat, you are not required to wear the lifevests and also you get more personal attention i imagine. The amnount of people on some of those otehr botas was unreal. Nativeways has a great tour, we just got off it last week and enjoyed it very much!

Nativeway all the way! They were great! No big crowds and they pick you up at the port and take you right to their boat and then afterwards we wanted to be dropped off at 7 mile beach to spend the rest of the day instead of going back to the port and they dropped us off on the way. We did the Sting Ray City and Coral Garden snorkeling trip with them......it was a great day!!! All the other boats at Sting Ray City had about 100 people on them but not ours!!! ;)

Beachbuddy

Thank you for the info. Do you require a taxi for the Nativeways tour or does it pick you up at the cruise port?

No taxi required, they pick you up right at the port with their bus and take you to the marina.......it's a very reasonably priced trip! We were their first excursion, I think they do them all day long. I booked it ahead of time thru their website......no deposit required. They will stand at the port with their sign that says Nativeway. Enjoy........we had a great time! I don't think there was more than 12 people on our boat!

Beachbuddy

Archived