Cruise Custom T-Shirts

EggDropErin

I posted this on Ask a Cruise, but there's much more traffic in here.

Anyone have any good suggestions on where to get custom cruise T-shirts made? I have checked at our local airbrush shop, but they don't have anything really "cruisey" to speak of. Wondered if any of you have done this and what you would recommend. I want to give these shirts as Christmas gifts to my husband and his parents, as well as for myself and my parents for our upcoming cruise on Freedom. Any suggestions for what would go on the shirts would be welcomed as well. Keep in mind, I'm not wanting to do any of the decorating or that kind of thing myself, as I'm not that kind of creative.

I know you said that you did not want to do the work but try

T-shirts.com, you get to pick the color size front and back design and add text if you want. I played around on it put a cruise ship on the front and Freedom Cruise 2006 and a snowman at the top of the collar on the back. The price was about 23.00 each. I spent all of 2 minutes searching and picking things out. There were lots of designs to choose from and you could personalize it if you want.

Hope this helps.

I posted this on Ask a Cruise, but there's much more traffic in here.

Anyone have any good suggestions on where to get custom cruise T-shirts made? I have checked at our local airbrush shop, but they don't have anything really "cruisey" to speak of. Wondered if any of you have done this and what you would recommend. I want to give these shirts as Christmas gifts to my husband and his parents, as well as for myself and my parents for our upcoming cruise on Freedom. Any suggestions for what would go on the shirts would be welcomed as well. Keep in mind, I'm not wanting to do any of the decorating or that kind of thing myself, as I'm not that kind of creative.

Here is the site and the things we had for our 1st week on the Navigator, Sept. 16. These were designed for us CC by KK Cruisin who also did them for our Navigator 23th cruise. We actually had more items than that such as a hat, baseball type shirt, etc.

The merchandise was well worth the price and of a good quality. They ship super fast too.

http://www.cafepress.com/navigator_fun

Archived