Does the Boatyard have beach volleyball?

VTSnorkeler

You'll love the boatyard - we did. It has just about everything else. We grabbed a cab and got there in about 10 minutes. They have kayaks, a huge trampoline in the water, a rope to jump from, included in the admission price. Price was very reasonable. Also nice bar and restaurant on the beach. It's one of our favorite places. Have fun! :) :) They have a website, I think it's just http://www.theboatyard.com. Check it out.

You'll love the boatyard - we did. It has just about everything else. We grabbed a cab and got there in about 10 minutes. They have kayaks, a huge trampoline in the water, a rope to jump from, included in the admission price. Price was very reasonable. Also nice bar and restaurant on the beach. It's one of our favorite places. Have fun! :) :) They have a website, I think it's just www.theboatyard.com. Check it out.

The website says beach volleyball, but I can't remember anyone specifically saying they saw a net there

We are going to the end of next week on NCL spirit....DH and I have decided to hit the malibu factory first then head over to the Boatyard. Does anyone know if we can walk to these two places from the dock or walk to the malibu factory, then take a cab to the boatyard?

Linda

Archived