Please HELP 1st time NCL Xmas 07 w/ kids courtyard villa????

Rachelleh

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for the help.

We are taking our three kids at time of sailing 14, 13 and 10 (son will turn 10 on the trip) looking at the Pearl. We have cruised lots in the past kids have been on carnival and rcl and loved rcl. That said here are my questions

I can't really find any difinitive information on the A3 garden villa with w/ 2 bedrooms - I can find where it says 523 sq feet, which seems small for 2 bedrooms and a living room, but can anyone tell me if it would be comfortable size for 5?

How is NCL with kids and teens the web site shows the Aqua lounge for kids hold s 26 - is it to crowded especially during a holiday cruise for the kids to participate?

Any help is greatly appreciated, we can't decide between the NCL Pearl garden villa and the Princess Emerald 2 mini suites - 2 minis are bigger - but the lure of the private garden villa area especially during such a busy time seems almost to good to pass up, uless we will be crammed in like sardines

Thanks again!

Rachelle

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for the help.

We are taking our three kids at time of sailing 14, 13 and 10 (son will turn 10 on the trip) looking at the Pearl. We have cruised lots in the past kids have been on carnival and rcl and loved rcl. That said here are my questions

I can't really find any difinitive information on the A3 courtyard villa with w/ 2 bedrooms - I can find where it says 523 sq feet, which seems small for 2 bedrooms and a living room, but can anyone tell me if it would be comfortable size for 5?

How is NCL with kids and teens the web site shows the Aqua lounge for kids hold s 26 - is it to crowded especially during a holiday cruise for the kids to participate?

Any help is greatly appreciated, we can't decide between the NCL Pearl garden villa and the Princess Emerald 2 mini suites - 2 minis are bigger - but the lure of the private garden villa area especially during such a busy time seems almost to good to pass up, uless we will be crammed in like sardines

Thanks again!

Rachelle

I believe you are asking about the Couryard Villa - The Garden Villa is 3 bedrooms and about $25,000 for the cruise.

The CV or AB on the pearl are the same size and layout as prior ships here is a link with details

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

Two of your kids would need to share a double bed in the kids room. The other gets a bunk. No sleeper sofa. The Master area is to die for.:)

You can get two minis on the Pearl or better yet look at an AE and an inside. Family plan will give you 50% the inside and all the perks of a penthouse. In both cases eveyone gets a bed;)

Archived