Cozumel Mini Golf

We stayed in Cozumel for a couple of weeks a few years ago and played several times. Sally owns it and also collects school supplies for local children if you are so inclined to donate.....

Anyway, it is a cute course with bunches of bananas etc hanging down and lots of colourful birds ina cage at one of the holes.

If you have time try it!

I played it a couple of years ago....it isnt like any mini golf you have seen before. The course is beautiful and hard, lots of tropical plants and birds, you are in the middle of downtown but you think you are in the jungle. Plus they give you walkie talkie and if you want one of their homade tropical drinks, you just call and they bring it to whatever hole you are on. I think they have a website with pics.

We loved it! It is great golf, beatiful setting, drinks available, waterfalls, birds, iguanas, more. Sally is starting doing massages so JR is taking over for her. If you go to the Ports of Call board, you can get more info from both of them. i would do it again in a heartbeat.

(By the way, there was an 8 yr. old with us, but only 1-the other five of us were adults:D )

thanks for the link. Last trip My wife and I didn't even get of the boat at Coz. Next trip we'll definetely check it out. Did you check out the pics on their site. I never seen mini golf like that before!

Archived