Why can't I ask a simple RCCL Question?

gambler

I asked this question last week, got some answers, was at work, so book marked it for later and poof...it was gone.

So, asked it again yesterday, and again can not find it, was is up?

All I am trying to find out is........

Can anyone tell me how to contact the current Concierge and/or Loyalty Ambassador on the Brilliance of the Seas? I have a special request I would like help with.

Thanks

Sorry, but I can't help with your question. However, I may be able to help with locating your prior posts. If you click on your screen name, you can look up your prior posts, which should get you back to the answers. Most likely, your prior posts weren't "poofed," as much as they just got buried with subsequent posts to other threads. Good luck!

I asked this question last week, got some answers, was at work, so book marked it for later and poof...it was gone.

So, asked it again yesterday, and again can not find it, was is up?

All I am trying to find out is........

Can anyone tell me how to contact the current Concierge and/or Loyalty Ambassador on the Brilliance of the Seas? I have a special request I would like help with.

Thanks

Did you try calling C&A? (800) 526-9723

Gambler, requests for e-mail addresses for ship employees are discouraged on these boards for the simple reason that they would be inundated with e-mails. If you are sailing in a suite, you will receive correspondence from the concierge in advance of your sailing with contact information. Otherwise, I second the suggestion that you contact Royal Caribbean for help with your request.

Karen

HostKaren@CruiseCritic.com

Archived