got cruise documents but no tour booking form!

sarze

travel agent called p&o to get documents couriered because they weren't sent on time because of my silly friend (see my other thread) but they arrived today minus any tour booking forms! Since that was what we wanted it is pretty stupid :mad:

Now i have to go back to the travel agent tomorrow to hopefully convince p&o to fax it, because the closing date must be getting close!

anyway, just another rant from me :o

travel agent called p&o to get documents couriered because they weren't sent on time because of my silly friend (see my other thread) but they arrived today minus any tour booking forms! Since that was what we wanted it is pretty stupid :mad:

Now i have to go back to the travel agent tomorrow to hopefully convince p&o to fax it, because the closing date must be getting close!

anyway, just another rant from me :o

My TA told me to fill it in online at the P&O web site. Just have your booking number handy and fill away!!!!!!!

my partner has just told me that he spoke to the TA about that today when he went to get the form faxed to us, and they said that there is misinformation about that at the moment because it is only working for pacific sun and princess, not the star, but even half the p&o people tell you to do it that way!

No wonder i couldn't find it anywhere :)

really! Where on the p&o site is it?

I have the paper copies now, but am still interested, have searched p&o site but can't find anywhere to book

You go into www.pocruises.com.au then at the top of page go into cruise personaliser. I have done ours already with only passport numbers pending as we still need to get those. Here you can also check your cabin number, dinnner sitting etc....:) :) :) :)

Archived