Document arrival

TracersQQ

I have done a search and haven't found what I'm looking for. We are cruising Jan. 14th, on the Victory. We booked (and paid in full), this cruise months, ago (Maybe around April or May), in the meantime, several other people have decided to join us. Well, one of these other ladies received their documents, yesterday. My Mom (whom I am travelling with) called me, in a panic, because we have not received ours, yet. I told her to calm down, I have no idea why that lady got hers, already, but we shouldn't even think about getting them for another month and 1/2 to 2 months. Does anyone know what Carnivals "rhyme and reason" is to sending out documents. I'm just curious, but my Mom needs reassured.;)

Most everyone on our roll call received their documents for our 11/18/06 Fantasy cruise at 3-4 weeks out. If you booked through a TA they can be delayed. I got mine later because the TA waited for coupon booklets to add to each of our document packages.

No, I don't know what Carnival's "rhyme or reason" is in sending out cruise docs. You are right, though, in telling Mom not to worry.

Both times we've cruised, we've received our docs about 5 - 6 weeks out. It also depends on whether you booked directly through Carnival or with a TA. If you book with a TA, Carnival will send the docs to that TA, who then sends them on to you. If you booked with a TA, it's possible that the lady who received her docs already for your cruise booked with Carnival directly, and that your docs will be arriving soon also.

Tell Mom to relax. And, enjoy your cruise! :)

it seems really early to receive docs on november 1 for a january '07 cruise. i don't think i've ever rec'd them quite that early. but as long as your booking # is still showing up, and your FunPass staus is showing as complete, your mom shldn't have cause to worry.

We booked through carnival and I think, the others booked through Carnival, as well (Not 100% sure - though). We (my Mom and I) have not filled out our Fun Pass - I started to, but never finished - maybe I'll go do that now.

We booked through carnival and I think, the others booked through Carnival, as well (Not 100% sure - though). We (my Mom and I) have not filled out our Fun Pass - I started to, but never finished - maybe I'll go do that now.

that won't speed them along. I would guess that they didn't book through Carnival maybe. Either way, docs are sent out at all different times... don't stress! Even if you DON'T get them, you can still get on the ship!! Aside from that, they just got their docs yesterday... just the mail system alone could cause your docs to come several days apart. Be patient ;)

Traci My Daughter is booked in with my parents, and they are driving to the ship and we are flying. I asked my PVP what if I dont meet up with my parents on the line to board the ship how would my daughter get on board, she is not on my ticket. My PVP told me as long as I print out a FunPass for her she can get checked in with us, get her ss card and board the ship with us. As long as you have a Funpass you don't need your docs.

Archived