Miracle Suite Guarantee Question

Kathristin

DH and I are planning a cruise next May most likely on the Miracle leaving out of NYC for our 3rd anniversary. I want to book a suite guarantee, because I think I would be happy with any Cat 11 cabin they put me in. Before I go and book, are there any Cat 11 cabins that absolutely must be avoided (for noise issues, space, etc) in which case I will reserve a specific room.

Also, I went to that ***** website and an online agency Cruises-n-More gave me a much lower quote than any other I found (about $400 less). Is this too good to be true? Does anyone have any experience with this agency?

Would I have a better chance of an upgrade to a Cat 12 if I booked directly through Carnival?

Thanks!

400.00 difference makes me wonder if the agency gave you a price for cruise only and didnt include the port and government taxes.

what do they also charge to take your booking or to cancel?

If you can get one of the cat 11 suites on the back in the corner-- they will be your best cabins to get. The balcony wraps around the back and side. the cabin is broke down into areas--seperating the sitting area freom the sleeping area. (dont take deck 5 suite.)_

400.00 difference makes me wonder if the agency gave you a price for cruise only and didnt include the port and government taxes.

what do they also charge to take your booking or to cancel?

I agree! Something isn't right there!!!!

It looks like one of the corner cabin is still available on Deck 4. My only concern is that this is right above the main dining room and overlooks the Promenade Deck. I am worried that privacy and noise might be an issue. Any thoughts?

Archived