# of ships in port

crz4evr

Hi Everyone

I'm a long time lurker who has posted under a different name previously, but it's been a long time. We are getting ready to sail Mariner of the Seas on 12/10 and I would like to find out what ships will be at port on the same day we are there. I know I've seen that you can check - can someone give me a link or info on where to find it?

Thanks

Thanks so much for your help - now the question is with four other ships in port at St. Thomas - what does Coki Beach look like in terms of people. I heard they have great snorkeling in terms of fish, but Trunk Bay is really beautiful, too but maybe less crowded. Any thoughts?

Thanks again

Thanks so much for your help - now the question is with four other ships in port at St. Thomas - what does Coki Beach look like in terms of people. I heard they have great snorkeling in terms of fish, but Trunk Bay is really beautiful, too but maybe less crowded. Any thoughts?

Thanks again

Archived