Odam & booking tours in Cabo?

rosegirls

To all of you who have experienced the shortened port time in Cabo, we are on the 11/25 sailing. The tours our group have decided to book are AM tours. Should we book them or pick new ones? If we do book them and the ship doesn't get there in time what happens? At the rate it has been going, I am surprised HAL would still continue to offer these tours, but at least they are being consistent with pretending the problem has been resolved. Are they still giving the $25 credit? Any and all advice is much appreciated.

To all of you who have experienced the shortened port time in Cabo, we are on the 11/25 sailing. The tours our group have decided to book are AM tours. Should we book them or pick new ones? If we do book them and the ship doesn't get there in time what happens? At the rate it has been going, I am surprised HAL would still continue to offer these tours, but at least they are being consistent with pretending the problem has been resolved. Are they still giving the $25 credit? Any and all advice is much appreciated.

If you book ship's excursions, you're safe IMO. They can easily adjust time if necessary. I would hesitate to book an independent excursion. Just got off the O'dam. Great ship (except for the you-know-what).

Bev

Archived