Celebrity Zenith...Traded??

bermudabride5

Hello All-

I have a Bermuda cruise booked for June 9, 2007 departing Cape Liberty, NJ. The whole point of our cruise is we are getting married in Hamilton, which since that is the case we have a good amount of people traveling w/us. Well today I rec'd a phone call from my travel agent saying the Celebrity Zenith has been traded for another ship...the Celebrity Journey. If this was just a normal trip I would not care, but we have people traveling with us that have never traveled ever! I just don't want people to get upset with the change. The Celebrity website has the ship listed, but not to many details. I know the ship is alot smaller then the Zenith, which I'm not crazy about. Our travel agent did say the ship is getting refurbished. Does anyone have any information to ease my mind??:eek:

Bride,

Check out the several other message boards about the Journey (name of new ship). I think you'll be pleased and surprised that your TA didn't call you until today or check out the accommodations for your group prior to calling. We've known since middle of last week what type of cabin we will have on our cruise two weeks before yours. The one thing you do need to check is the itinerary to be sure that you will be in Hamilton on the date planned for your wedding. Wishes for a happy trip and a long, happy life together.

Archived