2006-2008 CCL Catalog

bubbles1209

I just got my 2006-2008 also but it is different, it has a ship in the moonlight, it has all the cruises 3 to 16 day.

Maybe i have an older version of the new book?

:confused: maybe there is more than 1 version:confused: ? Mine is a 3-14 day, but no 6 days are in there whatsoever.:confused:

Just got the new catalog in from CCL today 2006-2008 (has pic of 2 people with snorkel gear on). Freedom is listed in there, but there are no 6 day cruises in the entire catalog, anyone else notice this?:confused:

Web pages are nice but this is something very special about looking at a catolog.

Web pages are nice but this is something very special about looking at a catolog.

Oh, I certainly agree with you on that; however, with Carnival (as well as other lines) changing itineraries, switching ships and home ports, a catalog is "out of date" by the time it is printed and distributed.

Bubbles, I can't help but ask, what are you doing up so late??

I am in California so its only 11pm but you are back east.

Do you just sit up like me 1/2 the night on the computer?

It's 12:27 now, and here I am. Last night I was up late because I didn't have to work today...........'til I got called in this evening :( , and it was the 1st shot I had gotten at the computer because of DH, and DD being on it most of the day and evening. Tonight, I'm just doing a quick shot at it tonight, before I go to bed.............very shortly:p I see the clock on CC says I posted at 2:28 am, and it's only a little after mid-night, so last night, what looked as though I was posting at 4 something was actually 2 something. I was sound asleep at 4 something last night I promise:)

Oh, I certainly agree with you on that; however, with Carnival (as well as other lines) changing itineraries, switching ships and home ports, a catalog is "out of date" by the time it is printed and distributed.

Ahhh! That's why some of the cruises don't match the web site. I was getting confused. Hard to plan when the info is wrong, but it's been read over and over again!

Archived