Cancun City and Shopping excursion

cruisedivaofmd

Hi Cruisedivaofmd, I don't have any information on your cruise, but I saw that you were from Bowie, MD and I live in Bladensburg, nor far from Bowie at all :cool: just wanted to say Hello! you should try posting your question on the Ports of Call board as well... Good Luck

Where is your ship docking?

If in Cozumel you will spend a great amount of time on a bus traveling back and forth... (probably more time on the bus then you do shopping)

with so many good stores in cozumel -- going to cancun is a waste of time.

Earlier this year we did the Cancun City and Shopping Excursion through Carnival. It was a long drive from Calica, over 1 1/2 hours each way by the bus. By the time we got to Cancun we had little time to shop. We did eat lunch at the restaurant our bus driver suggested (which he also spent his time while waiting for everyone). The lunch at the restaurant was excellent but we really had no time to shop. Not worth the money in my opinion unless you make sure you have eaten before you go. You are dropped off at a kind of tourist shopping area that is not much different than Cozumel. I have been to Cancun several times on land based vacations and I know they have better shopping than this. Someone else may have a different opinion.

Archived