Got my cruise docs, but no invitation to the past guest party

Jessylynn

Yikes! Here is a thread you should read so we all don't have to go to war again:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=437955

Thanks for pointing me to that thread! Like I said, it was a stupid question. I suppose if it's a PAST Guest Party, it should be for PAST Guests! :o I guess I'll probably skip it, unless I find a good reason to go without DH & DS! :rolleyes: I definitely want my pin, though!

After 8 cruises, I have NEVER received my ship pins with my invitation to the PGP. I have 4 pins only after repeated letters to Carnival requesting my missing pins. I still need the Fantasy.

Good luck on the Fantasy pin since it was doing a 3 and 4 night run. There were no past guest parties on it so there was not a need for the pins. When it swapped with the Sensation, someone dropped the ball and did not order the pins. Now that it is doing a 4 and 5 night run out of NOLA, the pins are on order but they have not given an availability date yet.

I did buy a small acorn shaped pin in the gift shop with a picture of the ship and the words Fantasy on it. I have all my pins on my lanyard I wear to hold my sail and sign card. It always gets a nice response from the crew members when they see it.

Dave

I seem to remember a box on the docs that asks you put a check mark if you cruised with Carnival before. True or am I imagining that?

More than a dozen Carnival cruises, I've always been invited to the PGP. But only had one pin, Destiny, I think. Whatever it was, Hurricane Jeanne has it now, along with the half of the house she took. Its hell being old and looking for something, don't know if I misplaced it or the hurricane took it.

Barb and I aren't collectors of anything anyhow so this missing pin is no big deal.

Don't miss the PGP, it is worthwhile.

Dan

Past Guest Parties are alot of fun, everyone should go to at least one. Free drinks for an hour, we were on the Conquest last month and they drew one of the cards for a free dinner for two in the supper club. Our invitation and pins were on our bed after dinner, I did see some that were in mailboxes though. At the end of the party, they will announce all of the ships in the Carnival fleet, and you can cheer for the ones you have been on.

Archived