Does anyone know what time the straw market closes?

coffeebeagle

We are thinking about going to Ardastra gardens on our own by way of that #10 jitney even though the idea of being stranded and not getting back to the ship terrifies me. Afterwards we thought we would do a walking tour of Nassau but I don't what time sunset is. I don't want to be wandering after dark. Does anyone know what time sunset is, and what time the sidewalks roll up?

We'll be there from 1-7pm in just 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are thinking about going to Ardastra gardens on our own by way of that #10 jitney even though the idea of being stranded and not getting back to the ship terrifies me. Afterwards we thought we would do a walking tour of Nassau but I don't what time sunset is. I don't want to be wandering after dark. Does anyone know what time sunset is, and what time the sidewalks roll up?

We'll be there from 1-7pm in just 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a link to the sunset time in Nassau. Just plug in your date.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=173

As for the Straw Market, they'll start to close up around 4:30pm but many will stay open til 5pm. These are independent "flea market" type vendors.

On Sunday, then open later in the morning, and start to close around 4pm. As long as there are a few cruise ships in, many will stay open til 5.

Archived