St. Thomas Beach Which One?

jane1960

My Husband and I are renewing our wedding vows in December in St. Thomas, which beach would be the least crowded or secluded, and which ones would you suggest for the prettiest views etc.:)

You might try posting this on the ports of call boards, where you should get more responses.:)

My Husband and I are renewing our wedding vows in December in St. Thomas, which beach would be the least crowded or secluded, and which ones would you suggest for the prettiest views etc.:)

Paradise Beach at the Paradise Beach Resort near Red Hook has a point that juts out into the water that is popular for weddings. You do not have to be a guest to use their beach and you can use their facilities. Megan's Bay is beautiful but crowded unless early or late in the day. Secret Beach Resort has a secluded beach and allows day use. These are the best we have found on St. Thomas on our (2) week long visits there.

On St Thomas I would also recommend Sapphire Beach because of the views but I've read that it can be rather windy on the point. We were there this summer and although we didn't walk out to the point I can see how it could be windy.

Now if you want to consider St John, DH and I got remarried on Hawknest Beach on St John this summer during a land-based vacation. We were SO happy with this beach, very quiet and private and very beautiful. It was probably our favorite beach of all the beaches we visited on St Thomas and St John.

Archived