Formal?

GORDONCHICK

Would this dress be considered formal for Celebrity? I know it's not full-length, but since we will be flying to port, I thought I'd do cocktail. DH will be in a suit, not a tux. I really like the dress AND I love purple. I have a great sheer black wrap.

2104_06153_mm.jpg?wid=230&hei=331&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

Where did you find that? It is so pretty and I'd like to see others like it.

That will be perfect! Have fun!!

Believe it or not, I found it at Chadwick's. Usually their formal stuff is just okay, per my taste, but I love this dress! I'm thinking ulta sheer black hose (which I don't normally wear) with black sling-backs. Any other ideas? This would be for next September to Alaska.

It's a beautiful dress, and I think totally appropriate. Most of the gowns on the Celebrity Constellation on our 11 night New England/Canada cruise were full length, but there were a few in cocktail length. I had one full length gown, one pair of palazzo pants and one cocktail length dress (mid-calf), so I covered all the bases. Have a great cruise!:p

Archived